Cakewalk Update changes Markers Module

Roy Slough

Question

I have just applied the latest update as the prompt was becoming very insistant, even though there was nothing of interest to me in it.

I have now discovered the Markers module does not show a list of markers for you to select. There is only next, previous and add a marker.
Does anyone know how to get the module to offer the option to select which marker you wish to navigate to? (this is what was there before the update)

Thanks

6 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Roy Slough said:

I have just applied the latest update as the prompt was becoming very insistant, even though there was nothing of interest to me in it.

I have now discovered the Markers module does not show a list of markers for you to select. There is only next, previous and add a marker.
Does anyone know how to get the module to offer the option to select which marker you wish to navigate to? (this is what was there before the update)

I use Menu Bar > Views > Markers

I have discovered some of the other selections (e.g. Advanced, record) show the larger marker module with the drop down list selector.
I also found if I changed the size of all modules to Medium then the markers module has the options I want, this however makes other modules larger also.
I cannot see a way of customising individual modules to a size

1 minute ago, Promidi said:

Markers Module still lists markers here.

I am assuming you have the large Markers Module view, not small

Any chance of a screenshot?

Thanks Promidi, I have discovered the resize module and other configurations of modules (see above) also gives the marker list - but also ALL the modules are made more comprehensive (i.e. larger) many of these I don't need to be bigger. I can either turn them off until I do need them or live with them being a bit bigger. ATM I still have space for those I need along with those I only use occasionally.