Sonible: Buy one and get one free!

GTsongwriter

I may hate Sonible EQ plugins, but their metering plugins are worth it.

From the email I received: 

This is for all of you who can’t decide which of our plug-ins might be their new favorite tool:

Buy one and get one free! That’s right, all our individual plug-ins come with another one of your choice now. Just put them both into your cart and the discount will be applied in check-out.*

https://www.sonible.com/shop/

Although, this isn't the best deal they have, because the prices are regularly priced.

• Like 3

On 8/29/2024 at 2:35 PM, GTsongwriter said:

I may hate Sonible EQ plugins, but their metering plugins are worth it.

What is it that you don't like about their EQ plugins?

6 hours ago, Luc said:

What is it that you don't like about their EQ plugins?

I just don't like how it chooses to cut the vocals, instruments, etc.  it's a personal preference.

I understand you can choose for yourself, but I don't want to have to fight the plugin and rather just make my own decisions.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2024 at 11:14 PM, GTsongwriter said:

I just don't like how it chooses to cut the vocals, instruments, etc.  it's a personal preference.

I understand you can choose for yourself, but I don't want to have to fight the plugin and rather just make my own decisions.

Thanks, I have some and haven't used them yet, so I was curious to see what I should look out for.

• Great Idea 1

15 hours ago, Rational said:

Their additional summersavings20 coupon has expired already. They just lost a sale.

I was going to buy two plugins for $38 to finish off the remaining two I don't have still. Won't now.

No worries.  They always got sales.

As of lately, I have been seeing them do lots of sales over this year.  It's as if they are struggling to get more money recently.  Not sure why, but they have increased how often they do sales.

• Like 1