SSL GateVerb (New) $99

MusicMan

SSL GateVerb (New) $99

Introducing GateVerb: 

A Non-Linear Gated Reverb Plug-In That Revives the Iconic Sound of the '80s
The latest addition to Solid State Logic’s expanding lineup of premium FX pedal-style plug-ins, GateVerb is a non-linear gated reverb that adds depth, punch, and space to your tracks while maintaining a super clean mix. Its intuitive interface allows precise shaping of reverb characteristics, whether you want to capture the tight, impactful drum sound of the '80s, create expansive soundscapes, or anything in between. SSL GateVerb has it all.

GateVerb features:

Density, Time, Colour and Size controls

Ultimate 80’s vibes in your mix when paired with the LMC+ plug-in

Create unique, lo-fi sounds using the Retro control

BPM time-sync'd Decay and Pre-delay

Freeze and Kill for building risers and drops

Sidechain and Ducking functionality

And much more…

GateVerb is now available on both Complete Access and SSL Complete, as well as being available to purchase for $99.99/€99.99/£79.99 or on Rent to Own.

https://store.solidstatelogic.com/plug-ins/gateverb

Edited by MusicMan

2 minutes ago, GTsongwriter said:

Just get Shaperbox ReverbShaper and be done with needing any more reverb plugins.  😂

I'd never really even considered Shaperbox for reverb until you mentiond it the other day. Will have to check that out at some stage. Definitely not within the next month though!

1 minute ago, MusicMan said:

I'd never really even considered Shaperbox for reverb until you mentiond it the other day. Will have to check that out at some stage. Definitely not within the next month though!

I don’t create EDM or electronic based music, and this by far is the most useful plugin for creating just about any imaginable reverb that you need.  Most of my music genre is Pop, Rock, Country, Western, Alternative, Rap, Hip-hop, common radio genres.  Although, I’ve listened to drum and bass, techno, edm, etc… usually at night clubs.

Just giving you an idea on what genres i use it on.

I think most people think Shaperbox is for EDM based genre, and for the most part it is… but I’ve done some amazing things with ReverbShaper that I couldn’t have done elsewhere.

If you get the whole Shaperbox (which I believe you can upgrade for the difference after buying one of them), There’s presets you can try.

Also.. do note.  Cableguys creator of ShaperBox plugins let you try their plug-ins indefinitely. The only limitation is that it won’t save the settings, it won’t save presets, and every time you restart the DAW, it starts the plugin from scratch.  No silence limitations.  No noise interruptions.  So, if your on a budget, do what I did at first, take a screen shot of the settings, so when you reload your DAW, you can quickly set it back up.

• Great Idea 1

However, I’ve thought about running a copy of windows in vmware, then instead of restarting the DAW, I just suspend windows in vmware, and come back later in order to use plugins line that without worrying about it losing settings.