FL Studio Upgrades to All Plugin Edition ca 45% Off

ralfrobert

1 hour ago, alacantec said:

What vouchers have you accumulated? I have the one from Novation. Is the birthday one generic?

Birthday gift coupon means you have to add your real birthday into your account and you’ll get a 30% off coupon that day as a birthday gift.

At some point, they’ve stopped sending those because some of the users abused the system, but you can still get it (if your birthday is not today or tomorrow — you know what I mean?). :)
I remember that I’ve added my birthday after getting Producer Edition for Black Friday and next summer I’ve got it and used it to upgrade to Signature Edition for ~50€.

And today, after a few tries, I’ve finally got the All Plugins Edition Upgrade from Signature Edition in my cart for 96€ (used 20% off coupon from Novation).

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, MusicMan said:

That is a bit of a shame that you can't use them in other DAWs. I'm beyond green with it, but can you do a rewire like thing where you can add the plugin in the other DAW and have it trigger FL and it plays back audio through that plugin ? I think I saw something about that.

I personally don't mind not being able to use them in other DAWs. Part of the fun and attraction is using a DAW for it's unique tools and restrictions.

Their  quote sounds a little ambiguous really..

That almost reads as though you might not if you have Producer as an example, but might if you had the All Plugins bundle as it's the premium one.

Unless they had an update price / charge, or they sell them separately, I'm not sure how else they would handle that. It wouldn't make much sense to say you can't have the new instruments, or plugins ever without rebuying the entire FL Studio version again.

I grabbed this one, because I had intended on picking up Producer or Signature and it really didn't cost much more than I would've been spending anyway with the voucher stacking. And I get to mess around with it now 🤣

The verb and a synth were given to Producer.

I have the Plugin Ed. that came with VSTs.   They are only vst2 and some won't work in other DAWs. They do have plans to update those but they are too busy improving  FL. 

I have no issue wanting to use them in another DAW.  You can't do that with Live so with FL and Reason you use the plugin version.  

If one is unsure they go to their forum and ask about whether you have to pay for something new in FL. 

34 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

glad to see FL Studio is not considered a competitor to Bandlab ..

Complete nonsense🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️it defeats the purpose of this deals forum, and i really dont see whats the point, other than to annoy this community

• Like 4

FL Studio might be Allied with Cakewalk, both fighting in unison against the other DAW creators OR Cakewalk knows it's more superior than FL Studio like Windows to Macintosh back in the 90s.  Cause clearly Windows is now on my S**t list for upgrades due to many many reasons.

On 8/28/2024 at 12:59 PM, Sander Verstraten said:

Image  Line does the same thing on their forum. Then again most of the users are into creating music instead of buying stuff.

I was actually introduced to FL when a small version came with my Home Studio 2000 cd.  Back then I hated the step sequencer concept.  After FL's popularity increased more DAWs added a step sequencer.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, kitekrazy1 said:

Image  Line does the same thing on their forum. Then again most of the users are into creating music instead of buying stuff.

I was actually introduced to FL when a small version came with my Home Studio 2000 cd.  Back then I hated the step sequencer concept.  After FL's popularity increased more DAWs added a step sequencer.

I don't know,  but I use FL for creating electronic stuff, other software for mixing,  recording,  deep editing.  I guess it's similar for lots of people.  

8 minutes ago, antler said:

I've never looked at FL Studio before today; I had no idea it could be used as a plugin from another DAW.

It can be a lot of fun as a closed system for the creative part of the job.  For me, it's a piece of software that puts a smile on my face when I fire it up. But that's just me. :)

• Like 3

On 8/28/2024 at 8:59 PM, Sander Verstraten said:

In fairness they're not really in the same price league.

FL is a much better deal.😀

3 hours ago, WhatsTheDeal said:

Wookiee is closing every other Deal-Thread, but with this one he is fine. Now I know why Larry is not onboard here anymore. Sad days for all the deal friends...

Inconsistent, I haven't figured out why this wasn't closed.

• Like 1