Free- Indiginus Sample Libraries Real Rotor Organ

hsmusic

Here's a nice one.

Tired of looking for the perfect rotary speaker emulation?

We sampled the sound of a 1957 tone wheel organ playing through a spinning rotary speaker, using a classic drawbar setting (688600000) popular in Rock, Prog, and Jazz.

And we've released it in three formats:

Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher (full version)

Decent Sampler (free) Compatible with Mac, Windows, iPad and iPhone.

Sf2 format optimized for Dexibell Vivo keyboards.

Recorded with and without the organ's chorus/vibrato scanner.

2nd and 3rd Percussion samples included.

Real Rotor Organ was fun to create, and it's loads of fun to play. Download it and enjoy. For free!

Indiginus Sample Libraries

Real Rotor Organ

https://www.indiginus.com/real-rotor-organ

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Let me  encourage you to check out the other instruments while you're there.   Don't let the low price fool you, Indiginus makes some great playable instruments.  I've been completely satisfied with everything I've gotten there.

• Like 5

Big fan of Indiginus, a literal "mom & pop" operation. Tracy and Brenda are two of the nicest people I've ever met. I've got almost every one of their libraries (the only one I don't have is the original Torch guitar that kicked off their business) and use them regularly. Don't overlook Solid State Symphony, a fun instrument for jamming out melodies and arrangements. Plus it works as a fattening underlay for conventional acoustic orchestral libraries.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, hsmusic said:

Here's a nice one.

Tired of looking for the perfect rotary speaker emulation?

We sampled the sound of a 1957 tone wheel organ playing through a spinning rotary speaker, using a classic drawbar setting (688600000) popular in Rock, Prog, and Jazz.

And we've released it in three formats:

Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher (full version)

Decent Sampler (free) Compatible with Mac, Windows, iPad and iPhone.

Sf2 format optimized for Dexibell Vivo keyboards.

Recorded with and without the organ's chorus/vibrato scanner.

2nd and 3rd Percussion samples included.

Real Rotor Organ was fun to create, and it's loads of fun to play. Download it and enjoy. For free!

Indiginus Sample Libraries

Real Rotor Organ

https://www.indiginus.com/real-rotor-organ

I've got iPad , and I don't see Native Instruments nor Kontakt in the app store.

1 hour ago, GTsongwriter said:

I've got iPad , and I don't see Native Instruments nor Kontakt in the app store.

I don't know if i would be available - try decent sampler

Syphus

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bitflipper said:

Big fan of Indiginus, a literal "mom & pop" operation. Tracy and Brenda are two of the nicest people I've ever met. I've got almost every one of their libraries (the only one I don't have is the original Torch guitar that kicked off their business) and use them regularly. Don't overlook Solid State Symphony, a fun instrument for jamming out melodies and arrangements. Plus it works as a fattening underlay for conventional acoustic orchestral libraries.

I say this every time Indiginus is mentioned, but I'm not sure there's another developer that I'd rate as highly on the 'fun' factor. The way these instruments are programmed makes it possible just to load up the banjo, or fiddle, or mandolin, or lap steel (etc) and simply enjoy noodling. And they sound fantastic! A bit off-topic, but I saw over at VI:Control that Tracy commented recently that Sampletekk is the reason he never bothered to sample a piano - it's always nice when one developer has such positive things to say about another developer!

• Like 4