A Slice of Cherry Pie

Wookiee

On 9/3/2024 at 5:09 AM, Kevin Walsh said:

I popped on my nice Sony noise cancelling phones and drfited away with this. Loved it but it was too short!

Glad you enjoyed, agreed it is to short, unfortunately some have a short attention span, perhaps I will do a remix/extended mix.

Appreciate your time, comments and ears.

On 9/4/2024 at 10:54 PM, timboalogo said:

Now this is a work of art! I'd love to know where you get your ideas from Wookiee cuz I'd pay money to go to that place.

A terrific use of delay and space make this an excellent piece.

Thanks for sharing,

Timbo

Most kind of you Timbo, if I ever find a fixed location I will share. As far as I know they find me I sit here in front of my rig and something tells me to pick this synth and that synth and that kit etc. Then things fall out of these furry paws.

I really appreciate your kind words, your time and your ears.

I commented on several songs about a week or 2 ago and none of them seem to have been posted??  Including my admiration of this song!!  Anyway - this song was like all of the others that you have posted  --- TERRIFIC!   you have a wonderful sense of taking sounds and sculpting (to borrow from another art forum) them to create some interesting and great music.  Well done!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, freddy j said:

I commented on several songs about a week or 2 ago and none of them seem to have been posted??  Including my admiration of this song!!  Anyway - this song was like all of the others that you have posted  --- TERRIFIC!   you have a wonderful sense of taking sounds and sculpting (to borrow from another art forum) them to create some interesting and great music.  Well done!

Thank you Freddy you are most kind.