missing Sw Synths in CbB

Hi,

Today I installed cakewalk by bandlab on my new win11 laptop. This application lacks most of the Plug Ins that are part of the application. Contains only Plug Ins: SyDrum kit, Sy strings, sy drums and Bass. Missing for example TTS, True Pno, Drop Zone, sfz, Dimension, Roland Groove Synth, Rapture, and others I have on my old computer with Cakewalk by bandlab. How can I get these Plug Ins to play older songs?

Thank you

20 minutes ago, Thomas Ned said:

Hi,

Today I installed cakewalk by bandlab on my new win11 laptop. This application lacks most of the Plug Ins that are part of the application. Contains only Plug Ins: SyDrum kit, Sy strings, sy drums and Bass. Missing for example TTS, True Pno, Drop Zone, sfz, Dimension, Roland Groove Synth, Rapture, and others I have on my old computer with Cakewalk by bandlab. How can I get these Plug Ins to play older songs?

Thank you

Hi Thomas,

In order to get the older plug-ins, you will have to install them from the earlier SONAR versions and some (eg. DPro, Rapture) you can install them directly (from the Command Center).

Kind regards,

Living Room Rocker

P.S. In most cases you can install the plug-ins without installing SONAR.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Thomas Ned said:

Hi,

Thank you

You can use the updated version of Command Center to reinstall SONAR Platinum with all of its related content (some of the additional plugin installers will require to see SONAR installed). After that re-run the Cakewalk by BandLab installer to make sure your shared components are up to date, and you'll have everything. 

• Like 1