Plugin Alliance : $19.99 Plugins including Silverbullet

MusicMan

Plugin Alliance : $19.99 Plugins including Silverbullet

Use code:

BXISBACK-1999

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

As usual some exlcusions, but same as the last offers but you can just buy a single plugin this time.

(Excluded from promotion:

Brainworx bx_aura, Lindell Audio MU-66, Brainworx bx_XL V3, Bettermaker BM60, all plugins from: Unfiltered Audio, Native Instruments, ADPTR AUDIO, Three-Body Technology, iZotope; all PA_EXT products.)

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, dumbquestions said:

Dang we’ve come a long way in a year

Wow... yep, we sure have! I seriously can't imagine anyone paying $229.99 for it and yet, I'm sure people did.. 

it's a really good plugin, but my target price for it is probably still only $19.99 and under.. I might pick it up now, or I might leave it and see what happens around Black Friday.

In Cubase I've got a folder labelled NewPlugins and anything I buy, I also add them to that category, so I'm always testing anything I buy. I've got a few in there now and lately I've really been enjoying grabbibng something new out and taking it for a proper spin! Once I've given them a test, I remove them from that category.  

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 4

45 minutes ago, jude77 said:

I couldn't get the code to work!  Yikes, I must be doing something wrong.   I'm inserting the code at the "use vocher" space at checkout.  Is that right?

Yes.  Worked fine for me - at least to add the code.  I didn't buy anything... yet.  Might need to be logged in first if you're not?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pat Osterday said:

Yes.  Worked fine for me - at least to add the code.  I didn't buy anything... yet.  Might need to be logged in first if you're not?

That did the trick!  Thanks!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MusicMan said:

In Cubase I've got a folder labelled NewPlugins and anything I buy, I also add them to that category, so I'm always testing anything I buy. I've got a few in there now and lately I've really been enjoying grabbibng something new out and taking it for a proper spin! Once I've given them a test, I remove them from that category.  

That's a great idea. Wish I had known this while installing a ton of free plugins which are just taking up space and adding to the menu clutter when I try to select an insert.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kal S said:

That's a great idea. Wish I had known this while installing a ton of free plugins which are just taking up space and adding to the menu clutter when I try to select an insert.

Really handy Kal. A plugin can exist in multiple categories at the same time, so I have categories for New, Trial (because sometimes if I'm testing a few things I might miss out on trying them before the trial is over and it allows me to clean them up afterwards without having to remember which were trials), Vocal tools, Mastering, Favourites and even one for Use more.

There are a few other categories I make too but that's the rough idea and they do save a lot of time when needing to choose the right insert.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, psionx said:

You can use this voucher only once so choose wisely!  😃

Great callout :) I didn't notice that.. I do think this particular voucher is more suited to those that might just want one plugin though, otherwise the previous delas might be better. I'm getting closer to thinking I'll just grab silver bullet anyway, even though I know it's likely to be cheaper before the end of the year. Just because I kind of want it! Haha.. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Great callout :) I didn't notice that.. I do think this particular voucher is more suited to those that might just want one plugin though, otherwise the previous delas might be better. I'm getting closer to thinking I'll just grab silver bullet anyway, even though I know it's likely to be cheaper before the end of the year. Just because I kind of want it! Haha.. 

I haven't been tracking this stuff closely but seems like $20 is as good as it has been for quite a while.  The sub $15 plugins at PA for the decent ones are a thing of the past.

Unless you have been overpaying for plugins and get vouchers that combine with other things - I'd image it won't get better than $20 by the end of the year.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lamia6 said:

Maybe worth noting that if you have the bx_masterdesk classic you can upgrade to bx_masterdesk Pro for $19.99 (if you have it as free or otherwise license in your account)

If you qualify for this ^^ upgrade you won't be able to mix Bx_masterdesk Pro into the $19.99 deal with other plugins because the built-in coupon conflicts, so just get the upgrade and save the BXISBACK-1999 coupon for different plugins.

Edited by TheSteven