Track Group Editing

I want to record and edit all my drum group (kick,snare,hihat etc.) together  or my M/S guitar recording or Bass Amp/DI track etc.

Can I do a group with the tracks and edit one of them and my fixes/replacements/edits take place to other tracks of the group?

Thanks for your help.

Edited by George D

5 hours ago, George D said:

I want to record and edit all my drum group (kick,snare,hihat etc.) together  or my M/S guitar recording or Bass Amp/DI track etc.

Can I do a group with the tracks and edit one of them and my fixes/replacements/edits take place to other tracks of the group?

Thanks for your help.

Clip groups. The easiest way is to enable multitrack grouping in the Record tab of the Preferences as you start your session, but you can manually right-click and group all the clips you want to edit together as well. 

18 hours ago, Jonathan Sasor said:

Clip groups. The easiest way is to enable multitrack grouping in the Record tab of the Preferences as you start your session, but you can manually right-click and group all the clips you want to edit together as well. 

Thanks for the answer but if I do manually the right-click and group them I edit all the layers too that I don't want to.