Overloud: Studio Sessions Free for Rematrix (Limited Time Only)

MusicMan

FYI 

For those who already have REmatrix, the steps are essentially the same: Skip to Step 5 (download by clicking on the link) then do Step 6 (drag & drop file), press Cancel (instead of knocking yourself out looking for a serial number to enter).

1. If you already have REmatrix Full or REmatrix player installed, please skip to step 5
  2. [skip]
  3. [skip]
  4. [skip]
  5. Download the Studio Sessions Free library
  6. [Once REmatrix is opened] 
    1. Drag the downloaded library into REmatrix in order to install it.
    2. IF ASKED FOR A SERIAL, CLICK CANCEL: the library will be authorized anyway.

Edited by User905133
added the DIRECT download link itself; edits
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, John Maar said:

This tiny subset of the full Studio Session Vol 1 and Studio Session Vol 2 libraries has been and will always be free. 

Good to know. Are there other free/sampler REmatrix libraries?  I have: Hybrid Free, REmatrix SOLO, Blackstar/Blackstar [Multilayer], Dusty Racks Free, and (as of today) Studio Sessions FREE.

Disclaimer: I haven't found a use for these, but I still find listening to the sampler libraries useful in case I might someday find a pack I might want to buy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Maar said:

This tiny subset of the full Studio Session Vol 1 and Studio Session Vol 2 libraries has been and will always be free. Nothing time limited about it. Clickbait.

The full libraries are currently on sale for 39 € (vs 79 € normally).

REmatrix Libraries from Overloud

The key word here is tiny.  But still, I missed that this was out there so it was nice to be able to download it.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, John Maar said:

This tiny subset of the full Studio Session Vol 1 and Studio Session Vol 2 libraries has been and will always be free. Nothing time limited about it. Clickbait.

The full libraries are currently on sale for 39 € (vs 79 € normally).

REmatrix Libraries from Overloud

Are you sure it's always been available, as I've downloaded all the ones they had announced and have ever seen on that download page since I've been aware of Overloud? This particular one is the only one I didn't have, whereas I had all the rest.

On the time limited part, actually they do take them away in between normally, so I'd expect the same with this. Case in point is that I have some that you can't download right now. They don't show up anywhere listed. It's possible that if you know the exact link they might, but to someone who doesn't get them while the offer is on, they would be unavailable as they wouldn't know the link.

Edited by MusicMan
Typo
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, John Maar said:

Nothing time limited about it. Clickbait.

To be fair to the OP, the e-mail I just looked at (from earlier today), says "For One Week Only."

Studio Session FREE is the Reverb Impulse library, designed by Sabino Cannone (MoReVoX), created by capturing the best studio reverb units of the 80s and 90s, including Lexicon*, Eventide* and Yamaha* reverbs. The library includes 10 IRs, 15 presets and the free REmatrix player plug-in.

Available for the next 7 Days

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Are you sure it's always been available, as I've downloaded all the ones they had announced and have ever seen on that download page since I've been aware of Overloud? This particular one is the only one I didn't have, whereas I had all the rest.

On the time limited part, actually they do take them away in between normally, so I'd expect the same with this. Case in point is that I have some that you can't download right now. They don't show up anywhere listed. It's possible that if you know the exact link they might, but to someone who doesn't get them while the offer is on, they would be unavailable as they wouldn't know the link.

I take your point. They may take it down, but like the Terminator, it'll be back with a "Free for 7 days only!" offer. I also suspect that you're correct that this may be a new freebie. I don't recall seeing it before. I have the other mini-packs, but also have their big brothers, so never installed them.