My Own Little World

Bajan Blue

On 8/23/2024 at 12:43 PM, mark skinner said:

Great immersive mix ,  (headphone/laptop listen). IReally like the bass guitar in this one. All of the low end sounds Great. Fantastic video as well. You captured the magic of being a child Nicely. I'm going to have to pick up the LP from Itunes to play in our car.  Enjoyed it ..    mark

Hi Mark - thanks very much for the positive comments - hope you got a copy of the album OK - let me know if you didn't

Keep well

Nigel

I do believe you have a single here, if such things are still done. Brilliant pop-rock piece with a relentlessly uplifting feel. You always have such fresh melodies. Just a perfect mix with flawless performances. Well done, best of luck with your album!

On 8/23/2024 at 7:05 PM, Old Joad said:

Killer, this sounds great, and I love the lyrics👍🏼

BTW I left my comments on your YOUTUBE channel.

Hi - Thanks for the great comments and support - always appreciated

Cheers

Nigel

On 8/23/2024 at 7:18 PM, freddy j said:

Outstanding production --- both visually and musically!!!  Great and poignant lyrics!  I think that all of us have felt that way at one time or another.  I hope the album is doing well!

Hi Freddy - thanks for watching and commenting - and yes the album has done very well - we're pretty happy with this one - next album at the Mastering Stage ready for release probably in November

Keep well

Nigel

On 8/24/2024 at 2:58 PM, MichaelJohn said:

This one makes you dream and feel good, enjoyed it!

Hi Michael - thanks for watching and commenting - always appreciated

Cheers

Nigel