Can't connect to command center

cwdesigns

7 hours ago, cwdesigns said:

I am a member had made an account last year, but now I can't get in to command center nor will it let me reset the password. What should I do ?

Make sure you have the updated version of Command Center, the old versions won't connect anymore due to a back end change. 

Beyond that, as mentioned, the support folks will get you squared away.

• Like 1

I think I got my signals crossed, I thought I was a member but I am a member of the forums. Old password doesnt work and sent in for help. But if I'm reading it right ? In order to get the new command center to work you have to subscribe $15 a month. I can download the file but can't use it .

41 minutes ago, cwdesigns said:

I think I got my signals crossed, I thought I was a member but I am a member of the forums. Old password doesn't work and sent in for help. But if I'm reading it right ? In order to get the new command center to work you have to subscribe $15 a month. I can download the file but can't use it .

That new subscription is not called Command Center anymore, it's a membership with BandLab Technologies. If you purchased an older Cakewalk version previously, then yes, you should have a password for access . . . did you ever purchase a Cakewalk version ?

Command Center accounts can only be accessed if you had signed up prior to 2017. It caters mostly to legacy products like Z3TA+2, Sonar Platinum, etc. New registrations have long been closed. I believe you're referring to our Product Center, which handles CbB the new Sonar and Next products and can be accessed here 

The product center specifically handles app updates related to CbB, Sonar, and Next. You can learn more about it here - https://discuss.cakewalk.com/topic/69413-cakewalk-product-center-version-100051/

If there are any concerns, please drop us a line at support@cakewalk.com.