Plugin Alliance - Buy 1 Plugin Get 1 free! Pick any two of 180+ plugins for $39.99

MusicMan

Buy 1 Plugin Get 1 free!
Pick any two of 180+ plugins for $39.99

Including this year’s Brainworx bx_glue and NEOLD WUNDERLICH

Just add them to cart and use the following code at checkout:

One voucher per transaction

Unlimited used until Aug 19 at 23:59 PST

*All plugins except the following:
Brainworx bx_aura, Lindell MU-66, Brainworx bx_XL V3, Bettermaker BM60, Unfiltered Audio Battalion, all plugins from: ADPTR AUDIO, Three-Body Technology, iZotope, Native Instruments; all PA_EXT products.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GTsongwriter said:

Only the most outdated and unpopular plugins

In general there's some merit to that, but can't really agree.

Louder Than Liftoff SILVER BULLET mk2 and Neold Wunderlich aren't that old and are both well regarded. Silver Bullet is probably one of their most raved about plugins of late. 

$20 for those is not half bad at all.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MusicMan said:

In general there's some merit to that, but can't really agree.

Louder Than Liftoff SILVER BULLET mk2 and Neold Wunderlich aren't that old and are both well regarded. Silver Bullet is probably one of their most raved about plugins of late. 

$20 for those is not half bad at all.

That silver bullet sounds neat: "and you can specify any six-digit serial number you like." ... I would use 000666.  LoL 🤣

Just curious...I wonder if it's genre specific?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GTsongwriter said:

That silver bullet sounds neat: "and you can specify any six-digit serial number you like." ... I would use 000666.  LoL 🤣

Just curious...I wonder if it's genre specific?

Sounds like a great allrounder really and not genre specific. It even made me curious about the hardware! Not something I'm considering at the moment, but it's quite versatile.

49 minutes ago, GTsongwriter said:

I have been looking at the elysia alpha compressor, and wonder if you've got that plugin and possibly what you think?

I've got that one and it's excellent. Great mid/side compressor and a nice clipper built into it. Pretty quick to dial in the right sound once you get a feel for how the layout is setup. That one is a keeper for me.

That and the now old bx_digital V3 together cover a lot of ground. I love some of their newer EQs too, but still reach for that at times as it's such a versatile workhorse. That combo would be on a lot of top releases in the charts over the years.

With your current deal.... I might as well spend $149 and get 3 plugins instead of 2... but they've had a ton of different sales over the years...

I'll just wait for a better sale... It's not like I don't have a ton of compressors, EQs, etc.  I'm not hurting for anything new.  They'll need to bring a extremely good sale to dig into my pockets!

In my opinion, The current buy 1 get one for 39.99 isn't a good sale, since a majority of their plugins are over 10 years old.

I'm only interested into the Elysia Alpha Compressor, but I don't have to have it.  I have time to wait and wait and wait.  I may end up buying something else, kind of like when I bought Shaperbox instead of Shade.  I actually needed one of them, and at the time, Shaperbox was cheaper.

I plan to buy another instrument from https://www.indiginus.com/ unless I see a sale I can't refuse.

Sales from Plugin Alliance:

July 2024 they did a PA ANY Plugin $29.99 back for 96 hrs only

July 19 in Deals they had a Unlimited $29.99 plugins for 96 hrs AGAIN

May 28th Louder Than Liftoff Epic Savings: Silver Bullet mk2 Plugin Now $30 – Don't Miss Out!

Nov 20 2023 Plugin Alliance - Get up to 3 Plugins at $29.99 each (But not the recent ones and not so recent ones)

Sept 5th 2023 Do you have an unused September $75 Plugin Alliance Voucher this month? I could use it.

Aug 25 2023 [GONE] Plugin Alliance August 2023 $75 Vouche

If they want me as a new customer (other than what Native Instruments gave me for free from Komplete 14 Standard), they'll have to swing lower on the prices.  Otherwise I'm just buying new instruments.

26 minutes ago, GTsongwriter said:

With your current deal.... I might as well spend $149 and get 3 plugins instead of 2... but they've had a ton of different sales over the years...

I'm not sure I follow.. With this deal you get two plugins for a total of $39.99, so $20 each. If you spent $119.97 with this deal you would get 6 plugins in total.

The crazy old voucher stacking days are gone for now. Although they have just appointed a new (returning ex team member) as the GM for PA and Brainworx, so we can only hope those sort of deals come back!

34 minutes ago, GTsongwriter said:

I'll just wait for a better sale... It's not like I don't have a ton of compressors, EQs, etc.  I'm not hurting for anything new.  They'll need to bring a extremely good sale to dig into my pockets!

Definitely a good way to think. I doubt the majority of people on here now need anything. We like and want stuff, just because it's good, but there's rarely a need to buy.

36 minutes ago, GTsongwriter said:

In my opinion, The current buy 1 get one for 39.99 isn't a good sale, since a majority of their plugins are over 10 years old.

I'm only interested into the Elysia Alpha Compressor, but I don't have to have it.  I have time to wait and wait and wait.  I may end up buying something else, kind of like when I bought Shaperbox instead of Shade.  I actually needed one of them, and at the time, Shaperbox was cheaper.

Not really. There are a bunch of new plugins that aren't excluded for the first time with some of them. Silver Bullet I'll definitely be buying at some point and that's relatively new and a standout. Already did the demo and people raved about the value even at $30 and higher. A bunch of these were only just released in the last few years. I don't own a number of them, so can't comment on how good they are, but definitely not old:

• Brainworx bx_console AMEK 200
  • AMEK Mastering Compressor
  • Mixland Vac Attack
  • Harris Doyle Natalus DSCEQ
  • Brainworx bx_masterdesk True Peak
  • Brainworx bx_glue
  • Bettermaker Bus Compressor
  • Lindell Audio 69 Series
  • Brainworx bx_clipper
43 minutes ago, GTsongwriter said:

I plan to buy another instrument from https://www.indiginus.com/ unless I see a sale I can't refuse.

I've heard nothing but good things about these guys so far.

43 minutes ago, GTsongwriter said:

If they want me as a new customer (other than what Native Instruments gave me for free from Komplete 14 Standard), they'll have to swing lower on the prices.  Otherwise I'm just buying new instruments.

I think different instruments add more personally, than different compressors, EQs, after you have a certain amount, so not a bad idea at all.

9 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

I'm not sure I follow.. With this deal you get two plugins for a total of $39.99

Somehow I miss read.... I thought it said buy 1 then get 1 for $39.99

That is actually a good deal..

sorry to confuse.

I'm glad you cleared it up.

Edited by GTsongwriter
  • Like 1

New deal,
Pick any 2-3-4 plugins for $49.99 / $59.99 / $69.99
possibly better deal than what just expired, if you buy 4 plugins it would be $69.99 as opposed to $79.98 (i.e. $39.99 x 2) 
Same exclusions as previous.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

9 hours ago, TheSteven said:

New deal,
Pick any 2-3-4 plugins for $49.99 / $59.99 / $69.99
possibly better deal than what just expired, if you buy 4 plugins it would be $69.99 as opposed to $79.98 (i.e. $39.99 x 2) 
Same exclusions as previous.

Yup, not new, but better deal - that's why I posted the same right above your comment for "custom" bundles - yours is worded a little clearer. 😂