PA EXT: Fuse Audio Labs FlywheelThe lush, warm sound of analog tape $29.99

MusicMan

PA EXT: Fuse Audio Labs FlywheelThe lush, warm sound of analog tape $29.99 RRP $59

Might be good with a voucher and something else.

Whenever you feel your music could sound more organic, cohesive, diversified and interesting, Flywheel will add that special sauce to your tracks. Adding vibrant warmth and presence to your recordings, mixings and masters has rarely been that simple and that much fun before. No credit plan, no service tech, no tape salad – just pure analog awesomeness.

As Easy as That
A lot of thought has been put into reducing the parameter set, offering plenty of sonic flexibility while maintaining a most straightforward user experience: Simply dial in the record gain, select tape speed and formula and then tweak the results with the hysteresis and EQ. Only a hand full of controls grants access to a sea full of interesting textures.

Wow!
The magnetic sound experience wouldn't be complete without different tape formulas, adjustable wow and flutter as well as a tape transport stop/start... and Flywheel delivers. Rounded off by optional oversampling for improving overall audio quality, this tape emulation is a reliable first pick for applying a remarkable polish to your very own masterpieces.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/fuse-audio-labs-flywheel.html

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 1

Extremely low CPU and still one of the better tape-y things out there.

Shout out to the guy on Knobcloud who sold me Satin for $30 because that has been my goto ever since.

• Like 2

Agreed on both of those. Both up there with my favorites for tape and fuse is really light on CPU. They've got a few pretty great plugins.

Love Satin too. Grabbed it during a pricing glitch, otherwise it's not the cheapest, but still worth it on sale.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Pat Osterday said:

Just a heads up to those wanting to spend less for Fuse Audio and can wait... the last two years they've done a $15 any plugin deal during Black Friday sales.  I'm cheap. 🤣

You're in good company... I did the same in one of their sales! Can't remember now if it was BF, or another time, but Insane value at that price...

I picked up a bunch... might even drop in for some more this time around if they do it again! This could potentially work out as well if someone has a voucher to use and another combo discount that doesn't require a cart code, so still could be a good option. Or if someone just doesn't want to wait.

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 1