Sonarworks Virtual Monitoring add-on

jngnz

Won’t buy it. I bought Goodhertz Canopener at first and then invested in Realphones  and both made me extremely pleased. And I advice even basic version of the Realphones while there is a summer sale.

They wanted to charge 50 bucks for a very basic addon since the release and even it was not eligible for the EDU discount. It only gives you some reverby crossfeeding speaker simulations without any tweakings.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Solit said:

Won’t buy it.

I believe you are in the wrong forum, good sir.

(I agree with the implementation being sub par, but SoundID has profiles for my Arya and Hi-X65 that Realphones doesn’t have so it’s better than nothing)

Edited by jngnz

23 minutes ago, jngnz said:

I believe you are in the wrong forum, good sir.

(I agree with the implementation being sub par, but SoundID has profiles for my Arya and Hi-X65 that Realphones doesn’t have so it’s better than nothing)

I bought my HD650 cans from Sonarworks with a custom profile.

• Like 2

I have sonarworks Reference 3 headphone only. I would have to upgrade to the Sound ID Reference to take advantage of this right?

Is there a big difference between the Reference3 and the Sound ID Reference for headphones to make it worth while? I’m using Sony MDR 7506 if that matters

1 hour ago, mrneil2 said:

I have sonarworks Reference 3 headphone only. I would have to upgrade to the Sound ID Reference to take advantage of this right?

Is there a big difference between the Reference3 and the Sound ID Reference for headphones to make it worth while? I’m using Sony MDR 7506 if that matters

Ohly support for speakers and measurement I think 

• Like 1