MeldaProduction Celebrate the Update Sale inc. 60% off MEssentialsFX Bundle

Starship Krupa

If you have any interest in MeldaProduction products, this is the first and best deal to get. If ever a product lived up to its name....

https://www.meldaproduction.com/V17Intro

Includes 10 plug-ins, including my personal go-to's MAutoAlign, MTurboReverble (yes, "LE," but I never touch the features you get with the regular version), MLimiterX, MTurboDelay, MAutoDynamicEQ, and MCompare.

And in true MeldaProduction fashion, if you already have any of these, log in to your account and check your personal price on it. You'll be amazed.

If you're looking to eventually level up, the price of any of the higher tier bundles that overlaps with this one will be greatly reduced the next time there's a 50% or 60% off everything sale. At that point, say you are interested in MMixingFX Bundle, multiple of the MEssentials Bundle are in that bundle as well, and you will get a huge discount that's always more than you expect it to be.

As always, if it's your first purchase with them, use someone's referral code and sign up for the newsletter and it will knock the cost down to under $70. MTurboReverble alone is worth it, it's the only one I've heard that can match the quality of the Exponential ones.

• Like 5

An upgrade to this bundle would get me 4 more plugins for $19. That said, I wonder whether adding those would really be worthwhile in the mathematical  grand scheme of updating to Complete at this point. It seems upgrading at this price point would do next to nothing toward saving on  the ultimately intended big enchilada upgrade.

MSpectralDynamicsLE is the only tempting part at this point but the LE won't unlock anything in MXXX Core  so I'm not super drawn. 

On 8/13/2024 at 5:55 AM, Starship Krupa said:

As always, if it's your first purchase with them, use someone's referral code and sign up for the newsletter and it will knock the cost down to under $70. MTurboReverble alone is worth it, it's the only one I've heard that can match the quality of the Exponential ones.

Feel free to use mine :)

Melda Production (Code MELDA57625915 will get 20% off the entire order for new customers)

Edited by MusicMan

4 hours ago, Anxiousmofo said:

upgrading at this price point would do next to nothing toward saving on  the ultimately intended big enchilada upgrade

Except of course that you'd get to start using the software now instead of waiting until the next sale rolls around.

$50 for me to upgrade which isn't too bad really.

I only own 2 of the plugins and I paid $12 for MCompare which I really like and have had heaps of use of already. It's really versatile in how you can use it and place it in your plugin chains, or different tracks and one of my favorites of that type. That with ADPTR AUDIO MetricAB is a great combo for referencing A->B comparing including blind testing and is all I need.

I also own MTurboCompLE , so considering this bundle adds MTurboDelay, MTurboReverbLE and MLimiterX I'm a bit tempted.. I'm pretty well covered for delays, reverbs and limiters, but I have heard great things about them from a lot of people now, so the GAS is still telling me to do it 🤣

I don't know as much about the rest, but I'm kind of looking at them just being extras and I'm mainly considering buying it for the other 3.

I may not be able to hold out this time around.. Haha.. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

I only own 2 of the plugins and I paid $12 for MCompare which I really like and have had heaps of use of already. It's really versatile in how you can use it and place it in your plugin chains, or different tracks and one of my favorites of that type. That with ADPTR AUDIO MetricAB is a great combo for referencing A->B comparing including blind testing and is all I need.

I also own MTurboCompLE , so considering this bundle adds MTurboDelay, MTurboReverbLE and MLimiterX I'm a bit tempted.. I'm pretty well covered for delays, reverbs and limiters, but I have heard great things about them from a lot of people now, so the GAS is still telling me to do it 🤣

I don't know as much about the rest, but I'm kind of looking at them just being extras and I'm mainly considering buying it for the other 3.

MAutoDynamicEQ, MAutoAlign and MAutoVolume are staples for me and pretty much on every mix… GREAT deal!  

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

considering this bundle adds MTurboDelay, MTurboReverbLE and MLimiterX I'm a bit tempted.. I'm pretty well covered for delays, reverbs and limiters, but I have heard great things about them from a lot of people now

I really doubt that you'll have buyer's remorse about dropping $50 on MEssentialsFX. Once you get a look and listen to MTurboDelay and MTurboReverble, you'll see what the fuss is about. MTurboDelay is ridiculously comprehensive and the Bricasti-alike in MTurboReverble is my go-to 'verb.

Better still, while you have time, demo them. I think they reset the demo period counters, so you won't even have to hear the dropouts you'd otherwise get in demo mode.

• Like 3

On 8/15/2024 at 7:30 PM, mibby said:

MAutoDynamicEQ, MAutoAlign and MAutoVolume are staples for me and pretty much on every mix… GREAT deal!  

You're not making it any easier to say no! Haha..

Thank you though. I may have been a little quick to overlook them. I am interested to see how MAutoVolume might handle some vocal duties in comparison to my current option.

On 8/15/2024 at 7:55 PM, Starship Krupa said:

I really doubt that you'll have buyer's remorse about dropping $50 on MEssentialsFX. Once you get a look and listen to MTurboDelay and MTurboReverble, you'll see what the fuss is about. MTurboDelay is ridiculously comprehensive and the Bricasti-alike in MTurboReverble is my go-to 'verb.

Better still, while you have time, demo them. I think they reset the demo period counters, so you won't even have to hear the dropouts you'd otherwise get in demo mode.

Given I spent more on a single plugin the other day, the value proposition is pretty hard to argue and I have no doubt you're right on that.

MSpectralDynamicsLE could be interesting too.

I'll planning on giving MTurboDelay and MTurboReverbLE a demo tomorrow, but I think picking up the bundle is almost unavoidable at this stage :)

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

On 8/12/2024 at 6:34 PM, Anxiousmofo said:

An upgrade to this bundle would get me 4 more plugins for $19. That said, I wonder whether adding those would really be worthwhile in the mathematical  grand scheme of updating to Complete at this point. It seems upgrading at this price point would do next to nothing toward saving on  the ultimately intended big enchilada upgrade.

MSpectralDynamicsLE is the only tempting part at this point but the LE won't unlock anything in MXXX Core  so I'm not super drawn. 

The only way to get there is to chip away. 

MSpectralDynamicsLE is great as a Trackspacer type substitute with the side chain -- there's even a preset for bass/kick ducking, and I use it to duck instruments under vocals -- it's great as a Soothe type resonance remover, and a great de-esser (open the edit window to see what it's doing).  The turbo delay and reverb are incredibly comprehensive, as is the turbocomp.  That bundle's a good deal if your price is right!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/15/2024 at 7:20 AM, MusicMan said:

The turbo reverbLE is something special in the sense that I'm not sure anything else has as much under one roof.  If I could only have one algo reverb this would be it for the combo of versatility, sound quality and general CPU consumption.

I don't care for the layout of mdelay but there is quite a bit in there to.  

Mlimiter is usable and more straightforward than most melda plugins.

• Thanks 1

i login to Melda Production website just to find out I have the plugin I want already? MCompare

I don't remember buying it.

Also looks like I bought MCenter on February 17, 2024 and never installed it?

Do they just add plugins to your library without notifying you?

The new

d7cdb1aed0e2bb01c0fa0277f28ec4db5fc64b1da7eadd6e691c1d9488435eb7

MPluginManager_01_06_setup.exe

program sent to Virus Total turned up Bkav Pro W32.AIDetectMalware

So...  I wont be installing that new installer.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/d7cdb1aed0e2bb01c0fa0277f28ec4db5fc64b1da7eadd6e691c1d9488435eb7

11 hours ago, GTsongwriter said:

i login to Melda Production website just to find out I have the plugin I want already? MCompare

I don't remember buying it.

Also looks like I bought MCenter on February 17, 2024 and never installed it?

Do they just add plugins to your library without notifying you? [emphasis added]

FYI: Introducing MCenter (News item).  The date (February 12th) jives with the date of your acquisition. 

Just as a user of Melda products, I was under the impression that if a module is added to a bundle you have licensed, it will be added to your account. I was also under the impression that to install a freebie from Melda  you had to have it checked when you updated your products (under the prior Download system).  

If you want you could write to Melda Customer Support, or ask in the Official Melda Forum at KVR. 

UPDATE: Here's a search link for the forum for "MCenter."  One of the posts mentions MCenter being added to several bundles.  From the changelog that was posted:

Added new MCenter plugin, free for MMixingFXBundle, MMasteringFXBundle, MTotalFXBundle and MCompleteBundle users.

As for notifications, I received one PR e-mail on Feb 12th and one on Feb 18th.

Dear MeldaProduction User, 

We don't have to wait until Valentine's Day to tell you we love you. Therefore we have come up with a nice present for you. Our newly released plugin, MCenter, is free for just a week . . . .

Dear MeldaProduction User, 

We update often and all updates are free for our users. The recently released version 16.11 contains not only the new plugin (MCenter - free until the 18th of February) but many important improvements of the previously released plugins . . . .

Edited by User905133
various edits

15 hours ago, GTsongwriter said:

Do they just add plugins to your library without notifying you?

Yes, actually, they do, if you're completely unsubscribed from email communications from them (which I don't recommend for this reason, don't you want to know when you've gotten a free plug-in?).

Two things have triggered this for me in the past. First when they introduced MSpectralDelay, they added it to every registered user's licenses as a loyalty gift. Second, if you have a bundle and a new plug-in gets added to the bundle, you automatically get the license(s). Since I have MComplete, that means I get at least a couple of new toys a year. They just show up as being available next time I do an install.

Another example of the company sort of being the opposite of stingy. Their upgrade prices are always less than you think they should be during a sale, every so often you get a free plug-in, and when doing euro to dollar currency conversion, they round down to the nearest dollar.

It's all added up to me getting more than I thought I would for my money over the years, one of the reasons I'm a fan.

You might not find a use for every single one of their plug-ins, but there are plenty more where those came from.

• Like 4