Krotos Concept Free

satya

Did any of you with an existing Krotos account get this? It keeps telling me "This coupon is valid for the first order only." but I don't have this plugin already. I sent a message to the developer to see what is going on with that.

1 hour ago, Luc said:

Did any of you with an existing Krotos account get this? It keeps telling me "This coupon is valid for the first order only." but I don't have this plugin already. I sent a message to the developer to see what is going on with that.

Available for new customer, I changed email id and registered, I only had simple concept on my main acc

• Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, Zargg said:

I got it, even though I am an existing customer.

Oh I just tried again and it worked!!! Maybe they fixed it overnight. Thanks for mentioning that because it made me give it another try!

• Like 1

Didn't work for me earlier today, so I logged out, used a VPN, added it to the basket with the code and then logged in whilst standing on one leg and chanting the Hare Krishna mantra into a reverse delay pedal. That did the tick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, solodancer said:

Wow, it's not Silicon native. Didn't know they still made these.

14 minutes ago, Rave Sbor said:

No updates since 2021 , a candidate for abandonware but anyway still rocks. Many thanks to Dear Satya. Keep it up!

Ah!  Thanks for the heads up on both points!  I'll definitely pass installing it!  Now that Kush is native, only hold out for me is IK's Lurssen Mastering Console which I don't really use anymore anyway.  (And Absynth of course.)