Trying to add additional content(cakewalk) to new set up.

cwdesigns

Hello , Redid my pc had cakewalk v23 think it was 2017 ? So v29 wouldn't install but 30 does. 29 has all the extra stuff. Have a guy doing my pc work and he can't get those to load in and 30 doesn't extra content. He also said v23 won't go in,like it did before. I will say he installed a different version of windows 10, also can't get dim pro 1.5 too install. I think something is turned on or off ? PC doesn't go on line unless for drivers or what not,antivirus has been shutoff. Are there any tips on how to install the extra stuff ? Thank you.

Windows version - Windows pro 10, 22H2. Extra stuff as in Extra Content. Also using focusrite clarett's, 8 pre - Octp pre . It was set back to factory settings and now that it's been set . It constantly clicks and goes from synced to unsynced,until cakewalk is up and a project selected then it stops clicking . And seems to work fine after.

15 hours ago, cwdesigns said:

Hello , Redid my pc had cakewalk v23 think it was 2017 ? So v29 wouldn't install but 30 does. 29 has all the extra stuff. Have a guy doing my pc work and he can't get those to load in and 30 doesn't extra content. He also said v23 won't go in,like it did before. I will say he installed a different version of windows 10, also can't get dim pro 1.5 too install. I think something is turned on or off ? PC doesn't go on line unless for drivers or what not,antivirus has been shutoff. Are there any tips on how to install the extra stuff ? Thank you.

There shouldn't be any issues with installing SONAR Platinum and its content. If you're getting an error, please provide some specifics. Just be sure to use the updated version of Command Center.