EastWest: Pop Production Bundle / Hollywood Pop Brass + Hollywood Backup Singers + Voices Of Soul for $149

Frank

POP STAR POWER, PRODUCER PRICE!

Unlock chart-topping potential with the Pop Production Bundle by EastWest Sounds, now at an unbeatable price! For a limited time, get Hollywood Pop Brass, Hollywood Backup Singers, and Voices of Soul for just $149 (normally $547).

Transform your tracks with:

Hollywood Pop Brass: Inject instant energy with the sounds of iconic pop horn sections.

Hollywood Backup Singers: Elevate your vocals with professional-grade harmonies and backing vocals.

Voices Of Soul: Add depth and soul with authentic gospel and R&B vocals.

Don’t miss this chance to score the sounds of hit records. Get the Pop Production Bundle today and give your music the star treatment!

NOTE: Available for Mac & PC in VST 2, VST 3, AU and AAX formats

Buy NowDownload Instantly

Original price was: $547.00.$149.00Current price is: $149.00.

Earn Rewards in The Shop

https://audioplugin.deals/product/pop-production-bundle-by-eastwest-sounds/

• Like 5

Wow, those are three of EastWest’s absolute best at their lowest price ever. Check out Composer Cloud for a month and you’ll see how good these are. Backup Singers even has that incredible Pink Floyd backing singer. 

• Like 3

This was the exact plugin (Hollywood Backup Singers) that lagged the hell out of my PC (i7-6700hq, M.2 2TB drive, 32g of DDR-2133MHZ RAM, NVIDIA 965m

As if right now, I just pay $9.99 per month for Kits.AI to give me multiple different singers for what I need.  Have you seen my recent song using that kit?

Edited by El Diablo

Any way to get an extra 10% off this, like the other bundle? I see that it's a different retailer, but I'm hoping for a bit of an extra discount. I think that the vocal libraries will become outdates as AI lets people generate more realistic vocals. But it's  still a lot of nice content that could be used to generate some interesting backing vocals given the right context.

• Like 1

This is really a no-brainer bundle if you’re into vocals and pop brass. Heck, the Backup Singers library even includes EastWest’s WordBuilder. 
And don’t forget the days of their Play engine are long gone. The new Opus engine is absolutely perfect. 
Voices of Soul has the same Pink Floyd backing singer as in Backup Singers so both libraries work very well together. 
And then Pop Brass adds in those majestic brass stabs of yesteryear. 
Get this before it’s gone. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2024 at 9:55 PM, Reubend said:

Any way to get an extra 10% off this, like the other bundle? I see that it's a different retailer, but I'm hoping for a bit of an extra discount.

I've tried about 10 codes that I've found googling, but they've either expired or their allocation has been reached.  

Keeping this thread alive in case a magic new code appears.

With the pop brass instrument, sounds high quality and not synthy which is tough to find (for brass vst’s) imo, i just can’t see myself using the prerecorded phrases for anything I do, just don’t know how much realism you may lose by only using the legato and sustains exclusively. Would that preference make it pretty much a waste of money for me if i can use Komplete’s horn section? The word generator for backup singers seems cool conceptually but I watched a guy on YT take 22 minutes to make a short phrase line up correctly with the tempo of his song. Is that typical for this one

Edited by dumbquestions

I recently heard a podcast about AI vocals. It was a recording of a woman with a beautiful voice singing in a language that she didn’t even know how to speak. AI vocals are coming and they will be amazing! Even though this is a great deal, it is already very antiquated  technology. This is a pass for me. 

• Great Idea 1