Cobra Fuzz plug-in from Safari Pedals

satya

https://safaripedals.com/products/cobra-fuzz-vintage-venomous-fuzz

Despite its minimal set of controls, Cobra Fuzz is said to offer an array of sounds that range from subtle warmth through to all-out saturation. Three main controls occupy the top section of the GUI: the all-important Gain knob takes centre stage, and is joined by a Sustain control that governs the duration of the saturation effect, as well as an Output Trim control that can be used to keep the levels under control when pushing the gain control to its extreme. 

More more detailed shaping of the sound is possible thanks to a Tone dial, while a Blend parameter provides built-in parallel processing functionality, and a Width control offers some stereo widening effects without sacrificing the signal’s mono compatibility. For those who want to push the plug-in even harder, a Pre-Boost switch boosts the input signal by an additional 20dB, and there’s also a switchable oversampling mode. 

Compatibility

Cobra Fuzz is supported on PCs running Windows 8 and above, and Macs running macOS 10.15 or higher. VST3, AU and AAX plug-in versions are available. 

Pricing & Availability

Cobra Fuzz is available now, and is being offered for an introductory price of $55 for the first two days of its release (5 August 2024) before rising to $89. A 14-day trial version is available. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

I've bought handmade fuzz pedals in this price range before.

Curious who is paying that much for an ITB emulation.

Probably next to nobody. The prices of their single plugins are inflated so you buy the Everything bundle. And then every new release is like 75% off. I can get this for $20, for example.  And I probably will because they make some great stuff.