Tribute to Larry Shelby (cclarry)

7 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

What's the reason the thread was deleted or maybe I lost it?

A new directive from the management to the mods rules, was that any DAW related deals that are a direct competitive product, i.e. Cubase, Studio One, Performer, Reaper and the like, were no longer permitted. A couple that don't really function in the same way as Bandlab products are not seen as direct competition. 

Again it's in the sticky at the top of this forum, both are worth a read, yes I may have originated them but they are management approved.

3 minutes ago, Wookiee said:

A new directive from the management to the mods rules, was that any DAW related deals that are a direct competitive product, i.e. Cubase, Studio One, Performer, Reaper and the like, were no longer permitted. A couple that don't really function in the same way as Bandlab products are not seen as direct competition. 

Again it's in the sticky at the top of this forum, both are worth a read, yes I may have originated them but they are management approved.

Grunts softly "Ruurh, Wookiee, rrraaagghh wyaag! Understanding the new rule I am. Hrrrnnnh, no problems following it. Mmmrrraaah, if any confusion, I’ll reach out to you!"

36 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Grunts softly "Ruurh, Wookiee, rrraaagghh wyaag! Understanding the new rule I am. Hrrrnnnh, no problems following it. Mmmrrraaah, if any confusion, I’ll reach out to you!"

I don't know what you said, but it ain't Shiirwook.

This is Shiirwook.

ah waoowh'ao orwhoooh ohacraao rooohu craahwa rhhuao ahao raahwh'ao cacahahrcohooooor.

Just remember all Wookiee should be approached with caution, we forget our own strength. 

11 minutes ago, Wookiee said:

Close Mob Rules is the correct title.

Oh yeah that's right 😊you'd expect someone who owned every album they made would know that 😉