Hornet 85% off Sale

Brian Lawler

What is this email everyone is talking about?

I recently limited hornet to sending me only updates. Not sales emails as there were too many. But it seems I missed out on an offer?

Also, is there an easy way to tell which ones I'm missing compared to what I own? I think he's released some new ones.

Willing to grab them while on sale if it's easy to figure out.

6 hours ago, Rational said:

What is this email everyone is talking about?

I recently limited hornet to sending me only updates. Not sales emails as there were too many. But it seems I missed out on an offer?

Also, is there an easy way to tell which ones I'm missing compared to what I own? I think he's released some new ones.

Willing to grab them while on sale if it's easy to figure out.

No. I made a mistake of buying twice. You don't get a refund but a code that covers the price for the next purchase.

12 minutes ago, Clint Martin said:

Mine came as well. Good deal huh?

Got mine as well and a very good deal :)

This was a really clever way of doing it too. A lot of us have already bought a heap of Hornet's plugins, so often miss out on the freebie gifts. This time we didn't miss out and by staggering the load, their servers weren't smashed and offline.

It would have taken way more manual effort on their part to go through the emails though, so @HoRNet a HUGE thank you!!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, satya said:

which one is your favorite 

Anyone that is my favorite I already own except for one. 

14 hours ago, satya said:

which one is your favorite 

13 hours ago, Artie Choke said:

Anyone that is my favorite I already own except for one. 

Make that except for none, it was the H76 which I purchased today, so I'm all good now. Just had a count in my account, grand total of 53 HoRNet Plugins.

Going to have to start using them more. The latter plugins from HoRNet have been kicking things up a notch, if you forget the problems/bugs often experienced on release, which are promptly squashed. But both quality and GUI have gone up IMO, the quality has always been there, but there is always room for improvement. Well done HoRNet/Saverio. 👍

Anyone know a way to quickly figure out which plugins I don't already own easily? I have like 78 plugins from their everything bundle.

But think there are newer releases still. Sadly their Doin plugin doesn't quickly show 'my plugins' or exclude them to easily tell what's left to buy.

14 minutes ago, Rational said:

Anyone know a way to quickly figure out which plugins I don't already own easily? I have like 78 plugins from their everything bundle.

But think there are newer releases still. Sadly their Doin plugin doesn't quickly show 'my plugins' or exclude them to easily tell what's left to buy.

They could probably add this quite easily to their download / installer.

In that you can click on "My Plugins" and you get a simple view of all your plugins. On the Demos tab, it has all plugins, but if you already own a plugin, you don't need a demo. So if they just did the inverse of "My Plugins" and populated the Demos section with that, it would make much more sense and be a quick and easy check to see what you don't already own and it would place no additional load on the website.

On 8/6/2024 at 7:49 PM, HoRNet said:

We still haven't finished, tight now we have something like 1400 mail to reply to... but we'll do that :)

Saverio

Got mine, thank you Saverio for your generous creativity and endurance.

On 8/6/2024 at 1:49 PM, HoRNet said:

We still haven't finished, tight now we have something like 1400 mail to reply to... but we'll do that :)

Saverio

Received

Thanks a lot. Hope I'll make good use of this Multicomp plugin !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, El Diablo said:

I don't understand. What's up with the email thingy?

Previous purchasers of Hornet plugins got an email from Saverio thanking us for our past support and offering a free gift of a plugin of our choosing. All that was needed was to reply to the email and state which plugin we would like. I chose Sleek.

• Like 1