MinimogueVA V.3 update with 64 bit vst2 & vst3 (free)

Lemar Sain

MinimogueVA

MinimogueVA.jpg

An oldie but goodie has been updated!

MinimogueVA updated to version 3.0 with 64 bit vst2 and vst3. New high quality oscillator that sounds much brighter. New updated zero delay filters. New envelope curves modelled after the mini. 12db (SEM) filter has crossfade slider between LP and HP filter like the SEM. Moogfilter has overdrive slider. New filter cutoff slider for delay to emulate bucked brigade delay. Mono and Poly modes. Oversampling...
In VST3 you have to install the presets manually by copying the sounds in this zip to: Documents/VST3 Presets/gunnar ekornaas/MinimogueVA

https://memorymoon.com/downloads.htm  download links at the bottom of the page.

• Like 4

I'd suggest installing the VST2 version for simplicity.

When I installed the VST3 version, it scanned OK, showed up in the vst inventory in the registry, and was listed in the Cakewalk Plugin Manager as enabled. However, it would not show up in the Insert Synth menu until I subsequently also installed the VST2 version, after which both versions were listed. I haven't installed a VST3 instrument in awhile, so I don't know if this is a Sonar issue or not.

When copying the presets for the VST3 version, the actual path is %userprofile%\Documents\VST3 Presets\gunnar ekornaas\MinimogueVA. You will need to create the "gunnar ekornaas" and "MinimogueVA" folders before copying the files. If this is your first VST3 instrument, you'll probably have to also create the "VST3 Presets" folder.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bitflipper said:

I'd suggest installing the VST2 version for simplicity.

When I installed the VST3 version, it scanned OK, showed up in the vst inventory in the registry, and was listed in the Cakewalk Plugin Manager as enabled. However, it would not show up in the Insert Synth menu until I subsequently also installed the VST2 version, after which both versions were listed. I haven't installed a VST3 instrument in awhile, so I don't know if this is a Sonar issue or not.

When copying the presets for the VST3 version, the actual path is %userprofile%\Documents\VST3 Presets\gunnar ekornaas\MinimogueVA. You will need to create the "gunnar ekornaas" and "MinimogueVA" folders before copying the files. If this is your first VST3 instrument, you'll probably have to also create the "VST3 Presets" folder.

I have noticed that some newer  VST3 plugins install weirdly on my Windows 10 machine but perfectly on Windows 11