Audifier RIFFENDIUM 5 FOR KONTAKT for $19

Larry Shelby

The hook. This deal.

The line and sinker? Does not include Riffendium 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or Bass.

If this was a deal for the whole bundle ($595, on sale now for $392; woo hoo!), I'd give it a go. But, I'm not gonna buy #5, get to liking it enough to want that bundle (especially the bass library), that I'd go "what the hey ho" and spend another $400 to get it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kreveta Puket said:

Dont sleep on this deal ;)

This is a collection of guitar riff loops, right?  I'm just trying to figure out if I'd find any use for it. I love coming up with guitar riffs and licks of my own and it's always come easy to me. So I'm guessing that's the only purpose for this tool? Is that correct or are there other ways you / people use it that aren't readily apparent to me? 

I'm ready to be enabled for 19 bucks if this could be useful for me. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

7 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

This is a collection of guitar riff loops, right?  I'm just trying to figure out if I'd find any use for it. I love coming up with guitar riffs and licks of my own and it's always come easy to me. So I'm guessing that's the only purpose for this tool? Is that correct or are there other ways you / people use it that aren't readily apparent to me? 

I'm ready to be enabled for 19 bucks if this could be useful for me. 

That's basically it except you manipulate them in Kontakt.  The previous ones were Kontakt in wav that you could use outside of it. Now they are compressed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1