UAD Tuesdays - ATR-102 for $39 - Now Native

cclarry

• cclarry changed the title to UAD ATR-102 for $39 - Now Native

If you've already got the Luna pro bundle, you'll get the VST/Native version of ATR-102, too.   It should already show as available for download in UA Connect.

Edited by Skijumptoes
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Skijumptoes said:

If you've already got the Luna pro bundle, you'll get the VST/Native version of ATR-102, too.   It should already show as available for download in UA Connect.

YAY...Luna Pro Bundle starts to pay off! Hopefully Neve Summing will get added for free also!

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

• cclarry changed the title to UAD Tuesdays - ATR-102 for $39 - Now Native

Also, they've removed the "Apollo" designation from Neve Summing....
Sadly, putting it in the cart still gives the "Apollo" warning that if you don't have an Apollo interface
you can't buy it

UAD Sound City is also $34.66. I think I'm going to get it. That's Waves plugin pricing for a superb plugin without the WUP scheme (scam).  @cclarry I take it there are no discount codes that worm with this, right? 

I have yet to demo Sound City, but I will now. A lot of our community members have posted really good things about it. 

https://everyplugin.com/sound-city-studios.html

Edited by PavlovsCat

1 minute ago, PavlovsCat said:

Sound City is also $34.66. I think I'm going to get it.  @cclarry I take it there are no discount codes that worm with this, right? 

I have yet to demo Sound City, but I will now. A lot of our community members have posted really good things about it. 

No extra discounts PC...EveryPlugin always has the product at the lowest possible price

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

UAD Sound City is also $34.66. I think I'm going to get it. That's Waves plugin pricing for a superb plugin without the WUP scheme (scam).  @cclarry I take it there are no discount codes that worm with this, right? 

I demoed this a month ago and although I liked it the cpu hit was pretty extensive so I chose not to get it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Anxiousmofo said:

I would like to have that Luna Pro bundle but I already own like 80 percent of it (including the summing) and the cost doesn't make sense. Wish they would  better address dynamic pricing. 

I already had everything including the API Summing and still bought it with the $25 code.
Just the Luna API was $149 and, when I bought you couldn't buy the ATR so getting all of
the Luna extensions was worth it to me...and I just got the ATR Native version free because
I owned he Luna Pro Bundle, so I think it was worth it.  I'm hoping that they add Neve Summing
(and maybe even a Neve Channel Strip) to the Bundle and to get them for free or a mininum
upgrade price

9 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Thanks.  Once I get the word from you, I can buy with confidence! 

KVR with code XMASJULY10 and 3 KVR points is even lower. If you don’t have KVR points, I think you can get a couple by signing up to the newsletter.

BTW, Sound City is superb and by far my most used UAD plugin.

• Thanks 2

I'm now kicking myself for buying Verve for $40 because it's now on sale for $39
and I could have gotten it for $33.  I never once thought that their newest plugin
would go less than the $49 sale it was on when I bought it a few days ago...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

I'm now kicking myself for buying Verve for $40 because it's now on sale for $39
and I could have gotten it for $33.  I never once thought that their newest plugin
would go less than the $49 sale it was on when I bought it a few days ago...

The thing I've learnt with UA, is it pretty much never pays to buy early..

I have been toying with the idea of Luna Pro, but then I own most of the plugins in there apart from the API pres and a couple of others. A little on the fence as to what would work out cheaper, buying individually with a $25 thank you each time shaving off the price of successive purchases, or grab the bundle. But knowing UA, there will be a Luna Signature Platinum bundle or something they will release that will include even more and be cheaper again ? 

I am intrigued about giving the ATR-102 a demo, but I think I'll sit back and wait to see how Black Friday pans out for either Luna, or the tape.

Edited by MusicMan
Typos
  • Great Idea 1

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

The thing I've learnt with UA, is it pretty much never pays to buy early..

I have been toying with the idea of Luna Pro, but then I own most of the plugins in there apart from the API pres and a couple of others. A little on the fence as to what would work out cheaper, buying individually with a $25 thank you each time shaving off the price of successive purchases, or grab the bundle. But knowing UA, there will be a Luna Signature Platinum bundle or something they will release that will include even more and be cheaper again ? 

I am intrigued about giving the ATR-102 a demo, but I think I'll sit back and wait to see how Black Friday pans out for either Luna, or the tape.

If it helps, the API Luna Bundle is currently at a retail of $699 and on sale for $559.
It was $149 last month, which was 3 quarters of the way to Luna
Pro currently on sale at $199.  Pro gets you the ATR Extension for Luna, which you couldn't even buy until
7/23 unless you had an Apollo, the Studer A800 extension,and the API Collection extensions.  I reasoned
that the extra $25 was worth it to get the Studer and ATR extensions.   I used my $25
coupon to bring it down to $174 and buying got me another $25 Thank You code that I used to buy 3 of the
remaining Native Plugins that I didn't have.  That only left Verve, which is brand new, and the likelihood of it
going less than $49 was not good based on that fact.  Sadly it did, which is extremely rare and unusual...especially for UAD!
Buying Luna Pro got me the Native Version of ATR for free...and hopefully any other new addon's to the Bundle may be free or 
at least greatly reduced.  Only time will tell.

Edited by cclarry
  • Meh 1

14 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

It's really enjoyable to use and great if you want to add a flavour of room to a mix or group of instruments, I love what it does.

However, i've not really found a genuine use for it yet, but i've not done a full production since owning it.  It's certainly not subtle! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1