Livestream 40% off VSL Percussion, MEDIpads

Simeon Amburgey

Today is going to be pretty wild.
Vienna Symphonic Library is having what they are calling a Percussion Festival with up to 40% off their entire family of percussion instruments. I will be playing through many of them for the first hour and thanks to their generosity will be giving away quite a few of their collections (World Percussion, and many of the Big Bang Orchestra percussion titles). They have sponsored the first part of the livestream and have provided copies of the libraries for me to feature and give away.

Also, taking a different turn to focus and relax, I will play through Cinematic Alpha's latest MEDIpads (two to giveaway). Should be a lot of fun.
*Fracture Sounds and Cinematic Alpha have been a great support in providing their libraries for me to explore with you.

Unfortunately I ran short of time and was not able to cover Homestead Piano but never fear I will have something soon, so stay tuned.

I hope to see you later today!

Edited by Simeon Amburgey
Updating information
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Simeon Amburgey  Very interested in the Fracture Sounds piano library.  

Also,  did you catch my idea for a YouTube channel I host called Questionable Quests? It's my answer to "Joyful Journeys."

I think many of us watch you play and think-- "Sure, that library sounds great when you can play like Simeon..." But let's face it, most of us don't play at your level.  It can be intimidating for those of us without your abilities. So my idea is a more realistic keyboardist. 

Enter Questionable Quests [TM] with Peter.  Where you'll never again feel intimidated by a keyboardist's unattainably high playing skills. 

Each week on my channel viewers can enjoy as I butcher familiar favorites. We'll have contests like, "Decipher that song."  ["I know,  I know, 'Smoke on the Water!" Nope, sorry. Better luck next time. It was Chopin's "Piano Sonata No. 3 in B minor, Op. 58."] 

"Come with me, as we go on a new Questionable Quest (TM) each week. " 

What do you think? ? 

• Simeon Amburgey changed the title to Livestream 40% off VSL Percussion, MEDIpads