KORG Collection 5 - The software collection with three legendary instruments added. Summer Sale!

cclarry

If you own anything from this and want to crossgrade, check your Korg account information.  I own the M1 and have this offer:

KORG Collection 5 Upgrade/Crossgrade offer

To celebrate the release of KORG Collection 5, we have a special offer for those who own KORG Gadget, wavestate, opsix, modwave, or individual KORG Collection plugins. You can get an additional discount of up to $150 off the current sale price of KORG Collection 5. This offer is available until August 18th. Don’t miss this opportunity to get KORG Collection 5 and experience the exquisite KORG sound!

---

For my single product it is $50 off.

• Like 3

I’ve got M1 and WaveStation so the upgrade price for me is $199. Seems like it’s $50 off for each instrument you've purchased separately up to a maximum of $150. But I don’t know. There’s certainly no lack of synths from the eighties and nineties on my computers. Probably too much money for something I’d hardly ever use.

99$ from Collection 4, tbh doesnt seem to be worth it.

korg needs to up their game in their comunication/commercial department at least on the software side of things.

their synths are great, but almost a week on, since this is out, and are basically zero videos about it.

you can demo it… but even to install a demo it needs a little bit of convincing

So, it's $149 to upgrade from Collection 3 to 5 and get these plugins:
* microKORG, Electribe R and Kaoss Pad (introduced with Collection 4)
* Arp 2600, EP-1 and Vox Super Continental (introduced with Collection 5)

If I didn't have a bazzilion other synths, including other versions of those sounds already, I could be interested.

But I'm probably not the target group for Korg in these upgrades to their collection.

• Like 1