UVI releases HX-ODDY - 49€ Intro price

Solidos

Installed. (I have the Sonic Pass sub).

I have a quick look, I ran through some presets and and played with the controls. It sounds pretty good, but its not really ARP Odyssey emulation. I have the Behringer Odyssey hardware clone and this is quite different (possibly more versatile in a non authentic way with its sample layer in addition to two oscillators.)  Some of the samples certainly sound like a Odyssey.

If you want a more authentic VSTi Odyssey emulation look at GForce of Korg but this is a nice addition to the UVI synths and despite having the Behringer I will probably use it on occasion.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Vernon Barnes said:

Installed. (I have the Sonic Pass sub).

I have a quick look, I ran through some presets and and played with the controls. It sounds pretty good, but its not really ARP Odyssey emulation. I have the Behringer Odyssey hardware clone and this is quite different (possibly more versatile in a non authentic way with its sample layer in addition to two oscillators.)  Some of the samples certainly sound like a Odyssey.

If you want a more authentic VSTi Odyssey emulation look at GForce of Korg but this is a nice addition to the UVI synths and despite having the Behringer I will probably use it on occasion.

Sounds like fun to use in Falcon too.