United Plugins FireSpacer Intro Sale for $15

cclarry

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Also at UnitedPlugins.com so you can use your credits if any. 

Any idea how to cash them in?  I saw the code: UP5215798  in my account, but it won't allow me to redeem.

27 minutes ago, e-cue said:

Any idea how to cash them in?  I saw the code: UP5215798  in my account, but it won't allow me to redeem.

I don't believe you can with Intros:

Exception: UnitedPlugins credits cannot be used to purchase plugins sold at introductory prices. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Email just came in, links work there, may as well grab it, I have the rest of the FireSonic stuff, don't use any of them, I imagine it will be the same with this one, but you know, completion and all that. ?

Thanks above for the publisher link etc @Brian Lawler

9 hours ago, e-cue said:

Any idea how to cash them in?  I saw the code:   in my account, but it won't allow me to redeem.

That code isn't your own discount code, that is the code you give to others to get credit in your account if others use your code (and only as a first time buyer).

Also, even if you have credits in your account - as noted above they can't be used on into pricing offers.  

• Like 1

How does this compare to FUSER by Mastering the Mix?  Cause, I have to do a lot of stuff to FUSER in order to prevent it from sounding like ducking.

Does FireSpacer "sound like ducking" or does it do something special ???

1 hour ago, El Diablo said:

How does this compare to FUSER by Mastering the Mix?  Cause, I have to do a lot of stuff to FUSER in order to prevent it from sounding like ducking.

The controls look like the ones I see when I click on the advanced controls button in Trackspacer, so if I didn't already have Trackspacer, I would try them both.