Sonixinema Summer Sale is ON! Save Up To 50% Storewide

Larry Shelby

I still haven't bought Contenporary Soloist Cello, even though it sounds almost exactly like what I'm looking for, the demos sound fantastic-- an exoressive cello recorded very dry.

The truth is, I've been ruined by so many developers deep discounting that even 35 or 40 percent off doesn't seem like a big enough discount to motivate me when I own several deep sampled cello libraries. So I think I'm holding out until BF. I'd love to hear from anyone who owns this library --especially regarding how good / intuitive the scripting is. Because I am in love with the tone, but this developer's free versions are so skimpy they don't show off anything in terms of scripting and for me, when it comes to strings and guitars, very complex instruments, to get authentic sounding performances from playing sample libraries,  scripting is critical. In fact, I think they should all be doing what Orange Tree Samples does and use a combination of sampling and physical modeling along with scripting that makes it easy to acheive realistic sounding performances in realtime without the need to do extensive MIDI editing.  I realize that some older professionals like our own Carl don't care so much about that, but as a hobbyist,  I want libraries that are inspiring to play -- I have no interest in programming parts. 

Edited by PavlovsCat