Adding Sound Forge to utilities Menu on new computer

Hi. I have done this fix a few times over the years but don't know how to do it now. I have the old manuals how to do it but was wondering if there is an easier way than going into the registry and typing everything in? If anybody has any recent news (like in the last 10 years -Ha -it would be much appreciated. Its crippling not having this as I have to export and import out of Cakewalk into SoundForge and back.

Scook wrote a utility for this I think it’s a thread somewhere in the sub forum for ? 

I’m on my phone so to lazy to find it. But try a Google search with those words. It’s super simple with his utility 

10 hours ago, Michael Fogarty said:
12 hours ago, Promidi said:

yes, I have this. Afraid it is way over my head. I can't even figure out where to start. Was hoping there was something newer and simpler. I'll try again tomorrow morning. Thank you.

It's either that tool or edit the registry.  I am pretty sure there is no other tool around to do this.  Even if there was, it would still need the information that this tool asks for.

If this is over your head, then you might want to get someone who knows what they are doing to do this for you.

10 hours ago, Promidi said:

It's either that tool or edit the registry.  I am pretty sure there is no other tool around to do this.  Even if there was, it would still need the information that this tool asks for.

If this is over your head, then you might want to get someone who knows what they are doing to do this for you.

I did it in the registry twice obviously with the other computers. I'll see which is easier. Thanks.

11 hours ago, John Vere said:

Scook wrote a utility for this I think it’s a thread somewhere in the sub forum for ? 

I’m on my phone so to lazy to find it. But try a Google search with those words. It’s super simple with his utility 

yea I have that. Looked kind of foreboding but I'll look again.