Introducing the HoRNet H76: Your New Go-To Compressor Limiter Plugin!

MusicMan

Introducing the HoRNet H76: Your New Go-To Compressor Limiter Plugin!

Introducing the new

HoRNet H76
Classic FET compression with modern features

We're pumped to introduce our latest game-changer, the HoRNet H76 compressor limiter plugin!

The HoRNet H76 combines classic vintage FET compression with a bunch of modern features to supercharge your workflow. Delivering warmth, character, and precision to your audio projects has never been easier. Whether you're crafting the next big hit, scoring a film, or producing top-notch broadcast audio, the HoRNet H76 has got you covered.

Why You'll Love the HoRNet H76:

• Vintage Vibes: Classic FET compression inspired by legendary analog gear.
  • Analog Goodness: Full analog emulation of transformers and Class A amps.
  • Modern Workflow: Auto attack/release times and automatic input level setting to hit your desired gain reduction effortlessly.
  • Versatile Ratios: Five ratio settings, including the epic "All Button Mode."
  • Stay in the Zone: VU meter for precise input, output, and gain reduction monitoring.
  • Consistent Output: Automatic gain compensation keeps your levels steady.
  • Tailor Your Sound: Adjustable pre and post analog emulation levels.
  • Parallel Compression: Mix control for blending compressed and original signals.
  • Crystal Clear: Variable oversampling from 2x to 8x.
  • Preset Heaven: Load and save buttons with 13 factory presets for common uses.
  • Cross-Platform: Compatible with macOS (10.13+) and Windows (10+).
  • Flexible Formats: Available in VST3, AAX, and Audio Unit formats.
  • Sleek Interface: Resizable UI with light and dark themes.

And guess what? The HoRNet H76 is yours for just €21.99! Plus, there's a demo available that you can install hassle-free with HoRNet DoIn.

Don't miss out on bringing authentic analog warmth and versatile control to your productions.

Grab the HoRNet H76 today for only €21.99 and hear the difference!

GET HORNET H76

https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-h76/

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, stony said:

The world will never be the same. We have now a 1176 emulation. Finally... ?

?

no really give it a chance, the "auto" presets gets you there faster than ever.  We have auto GR,  auto attack, auto release and out input level. also auto makeup gain.

Saverio

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5
  • Great Idea 1

19 minutes ago, HoRNet said:

?

no really give it a chance, the "auto" presets gets you there faster than ever.  We have auto GR,  auto attack, auto release and out input level. also auto makeup gain.

Saverio

hi, saverio. tried to install the demo thru DoIn, but it says "unable to install plugin".

I'll be getting this tomorrow when I get home!

My song "Where Love Resides" uses 4 HoRNet Plugins. I've posted my song in the songs section of Cakewalk if you want to check it out.

I'll update my song to use the H76 to help tame the kick in my song!  Two people already said I need to tame the kick in my song and it'll be perfect for it!

Edited by El Diablo
More information
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, HoRNet said:

?

Saverio

I had to get it just because of your response!

BTW, got another 30% off with code UDI30 making it $17.48

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fwrend said:

I'm just going to buy it full price.

I feel like I've been ripping off Hornet plugins over the years with the 80-90 percent off that I should at least pay full price for one of them.

• Like 6
  • Great Idea 5
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, ANTO said:

hi, saverio. tried to install the demo thru DoIn, but it says "unable to install plugin".

Sorry, I put a typo in the demo file, it's now fixed and ready to be tested out. Thank you.

Saverio

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Fwrend said:

Great thank you very much for your support! 

• Like 4

Those of you who are actually competent at mixing (as opposed to me), I would love to get your thoughts on this compressor/lister.

Based on Hornet's track record, I fully expect it to be very good, but I'd love to have insights from more experienced mixers about this compressor / limiter compared to others, because, like most of the regulars, I have more than a dozen compressors / limiters. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

14 hours ago, El Diablo said:

I'll be getting this tomorrow when I get home!

My song "Where Love Resides" uses 4 HoRNet Plugins. I've posted my song in the songs section of Cakewalk if you want to check it out.

I'll update my song to use the H76 to help tame the kick in my song!  Two people already said I need to tame the kick in my song and it'll be perfect for it!

Be sure to report back, El Diablo. I'd be very interested in your experience and opinion. Thanks and I wish you the best with your new toy! 

On 7/17/2024 at 8:46 AM, PavlovsCat said:

Be sure to report back, El Diablo. I'd be very interested in your experience and opinion. Thanks and I wish you the best with your new toy! 

I've bought it yesterday at full price in defiance of the coupon, today I'm using it on my snare, hi hat, and kick.  It's really doing a great job on auto. 

I'll upload my Where Love Resides soon, so y'all can hear the difference!  The song is blending so well!

Edited by El Diablo
Hear not see
  • Like 6

On 7/17/2024 at 5:23 AM, HoRNet said:

Great thank you very much for your support! 

Wow, Saverio, good to see you. You and HorNet are legendary around here.

The first time I ever got a drum sound that I liked was with HoRNet DrumShaper CM. I studied the article that went along with it so closely trying to figure out what it was doing, how it had bested all of my efforts up to that time.

Since then I've bought several of your other products.

Now that you've come out with HA/2A and H76, I'm watching for HNX 165! Among the vintage emulation compressor plug-ins out there, I see fewer dbx 165 emulations. Waves have one, Softube have one....who else?

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I've bought it yesterday at full price in defiance of the coupon, today I'm using it on my snare, hi hat, and kick.  It's really doing a great job on auto. 

I'll upload my Where Love Resides soon, so y'all can hear the difference!  The song is blending so well!

Thanks for the update. It's great to hear that things are working out so well.

I think it would be valuable to hear the song versions before and after you used the H76, so I agree with you that it  would be useful to post it in this thread. I really appreciate when one of us regulars shares how we used a plugin or sample library -- and it's even better when someone can post audio so we can hear what they did with our own ears. 

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

Thanks for the update. It's great to hear that things are working out so well.

I think it would be valuable to hear the song versions before and after you used the H76, so I agree with you that it  would be useful to post it in this thread. I really appreciate when one of us regulars shares how we used a plugin or sample library -- and it's even better when someone can post audio so we can hear what they did with our own ears. 

I kind of wish I just stopped at the changes with the H76... LoL.  After making that change, I could hear how empty the song was, so I tweaked and added more stuff!

The only bad thing about going back into your mix is making more changes.  I think I've changed it quite a bit since fixing the drum section with H76.  It's actually for the better.  I personally love the new mix, because the song has new instruments added, dynamics has changed, panning of instruments,etc.  Same song, just more stuff in it now... LoL.

I think I learned a important lesson.  Get others opinions of the song before making a final post.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, El Diablo said:

learned a important lesson.  Get others opinions of the song before making a final post.

What I have learned is when I like it, it's done. 

Great news on this plugin.  Will give a listen later on. 

• Great Idea 1

18 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

Wow, Saverio, good to see you. You and HorNet are legendary around here.

The first time I ever got a drum sound that I liked was with HoRNet DrumShaper CM. I studied the article that went along with it so closely trying to figure out what it was doing, how it had bested all of my efforts up to that time.

Since then I've bought several of your other products.

Now that you've come out with HA/2A and H76, I'm watching for HNX 165! Among the vintage emulation compressor plug-ins out there, I see fewer dbx 165 emulations. Waves have one, Softube have one....who else?

Thank you :)

Do you know we have a 160 emulation in Multicomp Plus MK2? :D It's also circuit based and we haven't measured any hardware unit but it's nice nevertheless.

BTW you'll be happy to know that we are working on TrackShaper MK2 :)

Saverio

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DamienF said:

Is there some sonic difference between the FET compressor of Multicomp and the H76 ?

I don't know.. I think I have both now.. LoL.  Your talking about HoRNet Multicomp Plus MK2?

The only downside of HoRNet Multicomp Plus MK2 is that it doesn't have auto attack / release.

HoRNet Multicomp Plus MK2 doesn't have the "ALL" ratio button either which makes a difference in the sound!

I will open up my DAW, and let H76 do automatic on a sound source, then set the same settings on the Multicomp Plus MK2.  I'll render both and if Cakewalk forums let's me, I'll attach the results here.

Edited by El Diablo
  • Like 1