Sonnox Oxford Inflator Flash Sale (Exclusive) for $26

Larry Shelby

Dang, I just bought it from a Sonnox email for the same price. I wish I knew it was going to show up on PB.  I looking for a purchase to pick up Frostbite.  Oh well...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

I haven't done testing myself but there are some video out there about how to replicate it for free

And for anyone with the paid "MB" version they even have an interface for it that looks a bit like it:

image.thumb.png.7dc690be10e80f8a8bf3181575525c2c.png

That MFlator interface might get closer, but all the other ones I've seen and tried, only null at certain static points (although most don't include multiband so they miss functionality and won't null with that), so they just don't respond in the same way when you start adjusting them. From my experience, it's always so much faster to get the sound dialed in with Inflator than any of the clones I tried.

MFlator looks promising though and it might address some of those downsides.

1 hour ago, mibby said:

Dang, I just bought it from a Sonnox email for the same price. I wish I knew it was going to show up on PB.  I looking for a purchase to pick up Frostbite.  Oh well...

sale from sonnox was for $19 so slighlty better price,  if you did not register you can still sell it easily

7 minutes ago, Vst0nE said:

sale from sonnox was for $19 so slighlty better price,  if you did not register you can still sell it easily

It was 19EU from Sonnox which ended up about $25.   I'm OK sending the original Deva few $$ at this point.    :)

This video is a bit "salesy",  but still a decent walk through with Mr.  MixbuxTV. 

Edited by mibby

i can see even higher price 29.74eur

guess its up to  how you access PB

if you want frostbite just buy some cheap 5usd, eur item, best option

image.png.30b026335920394788bf3cd20dac9a64.png

Edited by Vst0nE