How I get This Folder from the Plugin Manager into the Browser?

So I didn´t know how but when I installed my first Plugin in Cakewalk the others (pre installed) wasn´t there anymore. So I tried to put them in a new folder and save it but that didn´t worked.
I saved that in the Originale one and in a new one but it didn´t showed up in the Browser. Another new Plugin didn´t too. So what should I do. It dosn´t works with saving. And I know that this files are there and Cakewalk sees them (when I installed the Plugin it showed the new files).
Can you help me?

P.S I know that´s my second question about it. I´m very new in this. And a Noob in IT. (And yes I know my Cakewalk is in German but it´s the same names on the buttons)

Thank you,

so much

image.thumb.png.de43a257998f35bfa7a5f624fe70e563.png

There are two ways to organize your plugins in CbB/Sonar.

The default layout is updated automatically when plugins are scanned by Cakewalk. There are actually three default layouts relating to instruments, divided by either Category, Manufacturer, or Type. They can be reached by pressing the Down arrow on the far right of the Plugins tab.

You can also create your own plugin menu layouts by using the Plugin Manager, and that’s what you have in your picture. My guess is that you’ve created more than one and the reason you can’t see your latest edits is because you have currently selected another one.

So, click the Down arrow on the tab and play around with the options on the menu. The ones below the second dividing line in the menu are your personal plugin menu layouts. You have similar layouts on the Audio Fx tab, containing effect related menus. Also, the default layouts can be edited by choosing Manage Layouts in the drop-down menu. If you presfer your own layouts, it can be a good idea to have (at least ) one for instruments and (at least ) one for effects. That's what I have.

Viel Glück!

• Like 1

Vielen Dank dir,

I tried it, opend both menues, scanned new, saved, pressed ok, but nothing worked. The Plugin didn´t showed up in the browser, what should I do?
Thank you so much!
Yours Theresa

I have never organized my plug ins using the Plug in manager. Every version of Cakewalk I've ever used has a pre made list of Categories.  

I show a default list below. I then will move instruments or effects to different categories using the menu shown in the screenshot.  This is accessed by right clicking a category.  You can create new categories using the Plus sign.   

I've never had to do anything. When I install new plug ins the either are put in the proper folder or are put in the Uncategorized. 

Screenshot(226).png.87c762e62f6c42836ae990e0836d4d14.png

Edited by Sock Monkey
  • Great Idea 1