Mannix² Audio Technology Ultimate Warm Saturation: Super Saturator Plug-in | Free Download

Larry Shelby

Larry, I don't want you to give away State secrets, but how in the world do you manage to find deals like this?  The fact that you can find things like this both fascinates and amazes me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, jude77 said:

Larry, I don't want you to give away State secrets, but how in the world do you manage to find deals like this?  The fact that you can find things like this both fascinates and amazes me.

Larry knows about more developers than anybody. He could easily write for a magazine covering developers.  Even developers I know have told me when they're going to send something out and Larry seems to be aware of everything within minutes. It's like he has radar for this stuff. Larry's super power is finding deals! 

And he's also a very cool guy that everyone agrees is the heart and foundation of this forum. During the brief times Larry has gone away, it's just not the same. There are a lot of wonderful people in this community,  but Larry is the one piece, not only because he's so prolific,  but also because he's so amiable,that when Larry's not here, it just isn't the same place. Even if Larry stopped posting deals,  without Larry here, this place wouldn't be as special. 

Edited by PavlovsCat