Dsoniq Realphones 60% off

Craig N

For those not familiar with the product, Dsoniq Realphones offers headphone correction & monitoring environment simulation like Slate VSX but using your own headphones. Supports both plugin and system-wide modes. 

https://www.dsoniq.com/

Dsoniq has been doing 30% off sales for a while now, and they have a similar one on at the moment. It had not been enough to tempt me to upgrade from V1 Ultimate edition to V2, as I felt the upgrade fee was too steep. 

But with the coupon code MYKAH you can increase the discount from 30% all the way to 60% bringing it into quite affordable territory. 

For me it brought the upgrade from Ultimate V1 to V2 down from $77 (on sale) to $44.66 and that was enough to tempt me to upgrade at last. So glad I did. I had forgotten how much of a difference it makes. 

--

Unleash your mixing potential with

Realphones 2.0

Realphones 2.0 includes

• Drastically improved emulation algorithms with enhanced depth, space, and realism

• Carefully tuned setups that allow you to evaluate every aspect of your mix and easily identify and fix errors in them

• Expanded pro and high-end studio list

• A comprehensive set of non-studio devices and environments from tiny smartphones to large-scale concert halls so you can check how your mix translates to a wide range of real-life situations

• The total amount of simulated pro and consumer speaker systems exceeds 40

Adjust the sound for you

Amount of frequency response correction applied to your headphones

Emulation depth of the selected listening environment

Get a quick access to your favourite settings with snapshots

Extended features

User custom headphone calibration profiles

Standard headphone correction profile tuning

System-Wide application:
you can send an unprocessed signal to monitors

Midi-control support

Other improvements

- full native Apple Silicon support
- reduced latency
- updated GUI color themes

More features and settings in Advanced mode

Want to check Realphones in action?

Download your free 41-day trial today

Realphones supports over 200 popular headphone models

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for sharing!  ?

I have have been looking for this for a while. 

I got the standard version for $40. Actual sale price $69.

Edited by psionx
  • Like 1

I didn't want to rain on your parade earlier when you said you bought standard, but I did notice they have changed the tiers in version 2 so that there are extra environments in the higher plans. $20 to upgrade to Professional sounds like a very worthwhile upgrade! 

• Thanks 1

Thanks Craig, that was an upgrade price I thought made it reasonable too :)

Any thoughts on whether ultimate is worth the upgrade at the same time? I just did the upgrade from Pro V1 to Pro V2 and the upgrade to ultimate is cheaper now as well.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Thanks Craig, that was an upgrade price I thought made it reasonable too :)

Any thoughts on whether ultimate is worth the upgrade at the same time? I just did the upgrade from Pro V1 to Pro V2 and the upgrade to ultimate is cheaper now as well.

I probably haven't used it enough to say whether the extra environments are really worth the extra money. I am a bit of a completionist so I'm glad I have ultimate, but I'm just a hobbyist so it's all for a bit of fun rather than to earn a living or anything. 

If I was faced with the upgrade from Pro to Ultimate decision today it'd probably come down to whether I had the money and didn't mind spending it, and whether I had more than 3 pairs of headphones to use with Realphones (I have 5, but most of the time I'm just using a single pair rather than switching back and forth that much). 

• Like 1

In case any are unaware, If you are on one of the 2 lower versions you can switch around which headphone profiles/models are available for you to use, eg if you are on the lower version but have 2 sets of phones you use and wish to use set 2 for a while you can just switch over in your account. It's a little bit of work involved, a couple of clicks :).

Like you aren't stuck with the phones you select on purchase.

But at the price you can get ultimate for, well . . .

Edited by Heath Row