APD Deal: All Saints Choir by Soniccouture - 71% Off

Larry Shelby

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I believe it was $250 or something like that...

That was a great deal too, if you wanted five of their exquisite libraries. I jumped as well. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

I ended up getting Hammersmith Pro, Threnedy Strings, Box of Tricks, All Saints Choir, and Balinese Gamelan 2 for $249!

Got the same but added Haunted Spaces and The Canterbury Suitcase (instead of Gamelan, as you can have too many of those). 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cclarry said:

I believe it was $250 or something like that...

Yes, it was in august 2022...

5 for $249

10 for $399

I missed it and I'm still crying ?  

Did not reappered last year, I hope it will be here this year again... ?

• Great Idea 1

23 minutes ago, Zoukiman said:

Yes, it was in august 2022...

5 for $249

10 for $399

I missed it and I'm still crying ?  

Did not reappered last year, I hope it will be here this year again... ?

Maybe we should contact them and see if they will do a forum offer / code for everyone again. It's good advertising for them and sounds like lots of people would take advantage of it :)

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 3

6 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Maybe we should contact them and see if they will do a forum offer / code for everyone again. It's good advertising for them and sounds like lots of people would take advantage of it :)

Somebody on VI-C asked them and they responded it wasn’t planned anytime soon and looks like NI is stepping away from doing this with small devs.

27 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Somebody on VI-C asked them and they responded it wasn’t planned anytime soon and looks like NI is stepping away from doing this with small devs.

Handy to know, otherwise it was worth a shot! I'm not sure I would've even taken part, but lots of love for that deal around here, so it would've been great to see.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Good idea!

You can always ask, it doesn't hurt... ?

They can say NO ... But they could say  YES ?

• Like 1