Best Service/Sonuscore New: The Orchestra Elements - Free Features | Free Presets | Free Instruments

cclarry

3 hours ago, Kreveta Puket said:

have The Orchestra Essentials and Elysion 2. hope they ad somethink new to this pack.. for free its very very good :) and very generous.

Same here so I wonder outside of free is this worth taking up space.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kreveta Puket said:

have The Orchestra Essentials and Elysion 2. hope they ad somethink new to this pack.. for free its very very good :) and very generous.

I've thought about buying The Orchestral Essentials. I only do rock and folk rock and wouldn't dare to attempt to pull off a full orchestral piece.  But the demos always sounded really nice to my ears. I suppose I'll download Elements as a demo for the paid library. I appreciate you sharing that you like the library. Your post caused me to want to download this, so thanks, Mira (and, as always, thanks to cclarry,  the heart and foundation of this subforum). 

Edited by PavlovsCat

Okay, I just installed the library and I love it! This is a really compelling taste of the full libraries that makes me want to buy the paid version. It easily earns a place on my list of the best free sample libraries. The animations / sequenced parts -- like 8th note patterns -- are pretty usable too. This is very well done. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

8 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Okay, I just installed the library and I love it! This is a really compelling taste that totally makes me want to buy the paid version. It easily earns a place on my list of the best free sample libraries. The animations / sequenced parts -- like 8th note patterns -- are pretty usable too. This is very well done. 

Orchestra Essential is sometimes free for order over 100€ or $ at Best Service

• Thanks 2
  • Great Idea 1

They send email , they fixed some missing instruments etc update to full potenciál of this freebie ;)

THE ORCHESTRA ELEMENTS BUG FIX

Thank you for downloading The Orchestra Elements. As many of you have noticed immediately, the Sonuscore developer team made an unfortunate mistake during the release process where only the basic Strings preset was available. The issue has promptly been fixed and we apologizes for any inconvenience caused.

Edited by Kreveta Puket
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Kreveta Puket said:

They send email , they fixed some missing instruments etc update to full potenciál of this freebie ;)

THE ORCHESTRA ELEMENTS BUG FIX

Thank you for downloading The Orchestra Elements. As many of you have noticed immediately, the Sonuscore developer team made an unfortunate mistake during the release process where only the basic Strings preset was available. The issue has promptly been fixed and we apologizes for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks for the info. Now it works perfect. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I have the full Orchestra V3. It's a great product.

This may sound like a really minor statement,  but I found it significant.  What really struck me about the free version -- which I'm sure only gets better in the paid versions -- was how easy it is to get gorgeous sounding results and how much fun it is to play because of that. 

You immediately get gorgeous sounding strings, brass, or woodwinds playing single notes and chords that, to me,  sound like you'd expect that they took much more effort. It sounds very lush and sophisticated. I don't find every orchestral library collection has that same level of instant gratification.  

What do you find are it's strengths compared to other orchestral libraries? I'm sure you own them all! 

6 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

What do you find are it's strengths compared to other orchestral libraries? I'm sure you own them all! 

This is the first song I did with The Orchestra

I don't own them all, just several. TBH in the past I was always looking for Orchestral libraries with "animators" (like NI's Action Strings).

Today my goal is start digging deeper into the orchestration process itself and not rely solely on animators.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Bapu said:

This is the first song I did with The Orchestra

I don't own them all, just several. TBH in the past I was always looking for Orchestral libraries with "animators" (like NI's Action Strings).

Today my goal is start digging deeper into the orchestration process itself and not rely solely on animators.

Cool! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and song.  Nice job. 

21 hours ago, DamienF said:

Orchestra Essential is sometimes free for order over 100€ or $ at Best Service

I just tried the Elements and is amazing. Guess I’ll have to wait and check for this deal now. :)