In cakewalk , using MSuper looper with multiple output / input

Hello,

I use the Audio plugin MSuperlooper16Out16In, which apparently supports multiple inputs and multiple outputs.

I set up 4 tracks in cakewalk, each with a different audio effect. And I would like:

1) when I record loop 1 in MSuperlooper it automatically uses the sound of cakewalk track 1 (without having to select it in cakewalk)

2) when I record loop 2 in MSuperlooper it uses the cakewalk track 2 sound

I saw the video below (MSuperLooper Multiple Outputs) which shows how to do it in Ripper but I can't transpose in Cakewalk.
Do you have any idea how to do this?

Thank you for your attention 

Thank you for your reply .

.. but not sure to follow you MSuperLooper is an Audio plugin. I have the impression that creating instruments with the Per out option only concerns synthesizers ?Something must be escaping me

2 hours ago, Riccoboni said:

Thank you for your reply .

.. but not sure to follow you MSuperLooper is an Audio plugin. I have the impression that creating instruments with the Per out option only concerns synthesizers ?Something must be escaping me

Ah... of course, yes - apologies.

Unfortunately, Cakewalk doesn't support multi-output effects - only synths.

I'm not sure if it's actually in our to do list yet, but it's been discussed as a future feature in Sonar.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Riccoboni said:

Thank you for the clarification.

And if this development happens, will it only be in Cakewalk next? or also in the free version?

It will be in Cakewalk Sonar only.

I'm not sure about Cakewalk Next.

11 hours ago, msmcleod said:

Unfortunately, Cakewalk doesn't support multi-output effects - only synths.

Ah, is that why Eventide’s Black Hole Emmersive does not present its multiple surround outputs when loaded as an effect in Cakewalk or Sonar.

I have tried that, these are inputs. And Cakewalk with some plug-ins support sidechain inputs, so they are shown. I have not managed to get the signal there, but may be I was doing something wrong...

Finally I managed, to make it work as desired !

Operating mode:
1. Create the cakewalk track, with its effects or synth
2. Route it to an MSSuperLooper entry
3. Associate the MSuperLooper track with the correct input in the MSuperLooper track setup

Thanks to BennyG who answered me on the MeldaProduction forum !MSuperLooperConfig.thumb.png.848337bccecfcc8b971e844592fa9954.png

• Like 2

I was doing exactly that in my test, but for some reason MSSupertLooper was not getting sound. Well, as I wrote, probably I was doing something wrong (or just hit some bug after changing settings without stopping transport... I remember that was "no go" for CW all the time I was using it...  ? )