APD Deal: Rathgar Pipe Organ by Edu Prado Sounds - 65% Off

cclarry

I realize this is a small developer and a lot of people are probably unfamiliar with him, so I thought I'd share my experience and opinion as a customer. 

I own 3 or 4 of Edu Prado Sounds libraries and have been a customer for 4 or 5 years. I've never interacted with him. My purchases and the libraries themselves have always worked out smoothly, so there's been no need for support. I like the libraries of his that I own; they're all high quality and very well done. I'm a fan of the Hurdy Gurdy and own a few different Kontakt libraries for the instrument, with Edu's library being my favorite. So if you're looking at this library -- which I don't own, but the demos sound very good to my ears -- and you're wondering about an unfamiliar developer, I can vouch for the quality of his work and will buy more libraries from him in the future. 

This thread is great. Beyond the deais at this forum, I think the greatest quality is our shared knowledge. Each of us brings something to the table, and it's really valuable when researching libraries and plugins. Even more, because the forum isn't driven by revenue from developers like other similar forums where people discuss libraries and plugins (and just like with being a pro musician,  personality cults form and influence behavior and people's inclination to share negative experiences), people are more likely to be candid about their real experiences.  I wish we did this for every sale thread where I'm contemplating a purchase,  A lot of my purchases have been due to regulars here recommending libraries and plugins. Including Wurly libraries and a lot -- maybe even most -- of my effects plugins. It also helps identify better small indie developers like this one,  that might not be on many people's radar, but make excellent products and are priced relatively low (as compared to larger developers). 

Edited by PavlovsCat