Voxengo TEOTE Mastering Balancing EQ Plugin for $47.40

Larry Shelby

• Larry Shelby changed the title to Voxengo TEOTE Mastering Balancing EQ Plugin for $47.40
7 minutes ago, jude77 said:

Does anyone use this?  What do you think?

It’s useful as an "I wonder what this will try to do“ kind of tool, but I pretty much never leave it on for the final result. Like basically all tools of its kind.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jngnz said:

It’s useful as an "I wonder what this will try to do“ kind of tool, but I pretty much never leave it on for the final result. Like basically all tools of its kind.

Thanks!

6 hours ago, jude77 said:

Does anyone use this?  What do you think?

I got pretty much all these kind of gizmos from the expensive to the cheap, can't remember the details exactly, but whatever the task was, TEOTE done the best job and without leaving any detectable artifacts or effecting any other parts of the track. Not saying it would be like that every time, but it certainly was this once and saved the day. ?

14 hours ago, Heath Row said:

I got pretty much all these kind of gizmos from the expensive to the cheap, can't remember the details exactly, but whatever the task was, TEOTE done the best job and without leaving any detectable artifacts or effecting any other parts of the track. Not saying it would be like that every time, but it certainly was this once and saved the day. ?

Thank you!

You can demo it and see for yourself. It's pretty neat.

I do not use it myself, mainly because I have a superior more versatile tool called MSpectralDynamics from Meldaproduction. That one's considerably more expensive, though. In either case, both work best on complex sources such as busses, rather than on individual tracks. Most of the time the result is meh, but once in awhile it can do magic.