Native Access updated to 3.12.0

BTP

July 4, 2024 - Contains NTK Daemon 1.19.0

This is the first of many lightweight crash and bugfix patches that we’re shipping out to users. This specific release was focused around the startup and activation issues that users were facing, as well as an incomplete product list showing up in Native Access for many users. We’re also shipping some quality of life updates, and are hard at work internally to make sure issues like these don’t slip by unnoticed and untested again.

Our next release will be releasing shortly as well. We have completed the Locate All feature and will be shipping that in 3.13.0. But we will also be deprecating support for MacOS 11, so please update your systems now if you want to get access to new products + update your NA.

FIXED

Addressed an issue that caused uninstallations through Native Access to instead become broken. For affected products, one reinstall should resolve the issue.

Addressed an issue where products were missing from a user’s Native Access client

Addressed an issue where users would be permanently stuck on Loading Products

Fixed an issue that caused excessively long Loading Products times. More work will be done.

Patched the broken Knowledge Base article in the Add Serial’s Success modal

Auto-update or download.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/support/downloads/

• Thanks 4

I keep waiting to update the portal. Been like the last 4- updates I've waited.

Seems that since they were bought out by a cheaper company they've turned to crap.

Worried now also about izotope and PA.

Also, they still haven't figured out how to offer custom upgrades for those of us who already own almost everything. Nothing is compelling deal wise.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, Rational said:

I keep waiting to update the portal. Been like the last 4- updates I've waited.

Seems that since they were bought out by a cheaper company they've turned to crap.

Worried now also about izotope and PA.

Also, they still haven't figured out how to offer custom upgrades for those of us who already own almost everything. Nothing is compelling deal wise.

Unfortunately you have to rely on other users.  If you open it then it will update.  It like opening an email virus.

• Like 1