Computer Music Producer’s Guides Flash Sale 30% off!

Larry Shelby

• 3 weeks later...

I think these are the most useful magazine editions to be read by a Music Producer.

Their video tutorials are self explanatory!

Thanks Larry!

BTW: If you download the Computer Music Magazine app on Apple devices, you’ll be prompted to “Complete your collection” with all editions released back, up until this date, for ~50$. That’s a great deal if you’re interested in all editions.

Myself, I was interested only in the editions posted by Larry.

Edited by Tianzii
  • Like 1

On 7/23/2024 at 9:19 AM, Tianzii said:

I think these are the most useful magazine editions to be read by a Music Producer.

Their video tutorials are self explanatory!

Thanks Larry!

BTW: If you download the Computer Music Magazine app on Apple devices, you’ll be prompted to “Complete your collection” with all editions released back, up until this date, for ~50$. That’s a great deal if you’re interested in all editions.

Myself, I was interested only in the editions posted by Larry.

What’s better? The app or the physical version?

23 hours ago, El Diablo said:

What’s better? The app or the physical version?

I would prefer the physical version to read, but I’ve made a promise to my self that I will get only digital books/magazines to not have to manage the physical stuff when moving around.

While the physical version it’s more easily and enjoyable to read, the digital version are available everywhere with your phone or tablet, even on laptop on web.

The pocketmags app works great on mobile and web.

Computer Music app on the other hand, is not that great, but it give you the discount mentioned above.

If you want to get them, try to download the Computer Music app and try to get that discount, cause for a few more bucks, you will get all back magazines, including these ones sold on magazinesdirect.

IMHO the content is great! I’ve already learned new stuff and sometimes it feels like I’m cheating, by following straight to the point instructions. And when reading them, your brain processes the information very differently from a video course, or YT. I’m very pleased that I’ve got these. :)

Edited by Tianzii