Arturia V-Collection 8 for $59.99 and FX Collection 2 for $49.99

cclarry

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, cclarry said:

The FX Collection 2 is boxed. The V-Collection 8 states that a download code is sent in 1 - 2 days. I also think that last time this was offered, people outside North America were not able to purchase this.

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Thanks 1

Wow unbelievable deals, now they started to compete with the second-hand plugin bazaar huh :B

Anybody having a problem buying the boxed FX Collection 2 can reach me. I can help with an UNBOXED better offer ahaha

• Like 2

I bought V Collection 8 from them before for $49 like this.

I think I just used a VPN into the US, and had a random American address as "billing address". (I used my country's embassy's address, that always works.)

But I haven't tried to buy anything boxed from them, although it's probably easy to just have it sent to anyone you know in the US. Then they can send you the relevant codes.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Per Christian Frankplads said:

I bought V Collection 8 from them before for $49 like this.

I think I just used a VPN into the US, and had a random American address as "billing address". (I used my country's embassy's address, that always works.)

But I haven't tried to buy anything boxed from them, although it's probably easy to just have it sent to anyone you know in the US. Then they can send you the relevant codes.

Thank you! I'll maybe try that out. 

If it's FX Collection 2 you're after and the region block is in the way, you can find it cheaper on KVR. I just missed out on buying FX Collection 4 for 50 EUR there, and you can find Collection 2 for less. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

If it's FX Collection 2 you're after and the region block is in the way, you can find it cheaper on KVR. I just missed out on buying FX Collection 4 for 50 EUR there, and you can find Collection 2 for less. 

Thank you but the V-Collection 8 is what I want.