PA_EXT ⚡️BABY AUDIO – Atoms for $49.99

cclarry

We're up to four takers so far for round two. Max discount will be reached at six participants ($21 pp incl PayPal fees).

30 hours left until the deal expires. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Tomgu said:

I can be the 6th. 

We made it! Round 2

It's late here so I'm off to bed right now but I'll buy the licenses tomorrow morning and contact everyone via DM. 

If anyone has had second thoughts please say so. 

Edited by Craig N
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Craig N said:

We made it! Round 2

It's late here so I'm off to bed right now but I'll buy the licenses tomorrow morning and contact everyone via DM. 

If anyone has had second thoughts please say so. 

Thank you and waiting for your DM. good nite ?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Craig N said:

OK the licences have been bought, and DMs have been sent to Moon OverSea, Decay KX, Mark Percil, stony, nishyp and Tomgu.

I don't seem to have received a DM yet.

Thanks everyone who took part in the two rounds of the group buy. It was great to work together and enjoy better pricing as a result. It's a bit of manual handling coordinating it, but everything seemed to work out well in the end, and it was a bit of fun compared to the usual kind of deal. 

I've got to say, what a bargain for $20 for a really unique instrument. It might have a more limited range compared to a fully fledged subtractive synth but I'm getting some really interesting sounds out of it so far. It's great for super mellow ambient tones, and a perhaps unsurprisingly wide array of hybrid string sounds with all the modulation and tweaking parameters available. Pairs well with d16 Spacerek reverb too - I find the built in space too roomy for my liking so that's the first thing I remove when testing out presets. 

• Like 11