PA_EXT ⚡️BABY AUDIO – Atoms for $49.99

Larry Shelby

I'm in if they do deliver license keys so we can skip the transfer fee. But I'm not sure past practices with PA_EXT plugins are completely reassuring on the latter. 

When you purchase baby audio's plugin from reseller you get serial code to activate demo version to full, not redeem/serial code

to register your license to baby audio's account(I purchased baby audio plugins from 3 resellers and all of them are the same).

Which means you have to note and keep the serial code by yourself this time. but still good deal!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Craig N said:

OK that's great, we've already got the numbers, but I'll keep it open overnight (I'm in Australia) so anyone else who wants to join doesn't miss out, and then place the order in the morning in about 10 hours time approx. 

I'm in!

Baby Audio can revoke the reseller key and register a fresh one in to your account if you request.

32 minutes ago, overbit said:

When you purchase baby audio's plugin from reseller you get serial code to activate demo version to full, not redeem/serial code

to register your license to baby audio's account(I purchased baby audio plugins from 3 resellers and all of them are the same).

Which means you have to note and keep the serial code by yourself this time. but still good deal!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Solit said:

Baby Audio can revoke the reseller key and register a fresh one in to your account if you request.

OK here's who is taking part. If anyone else is on the fence now's your chance to get in before you have to wait for another few people to try again. I'm buying in 1 hour and I'll post one last time with confirmations of who is in. If anyone is having second thoughts for whatever reason please let me know before my confirmation post ?

me, jngnz, kricho, pseudopop, Wallace Ng, solema, SmokeyJ628, phalycs, fitzroy and overbit.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Craig N said:

OK here's who is taking part. If anyone else is on the fence now's your chance to get in before you have to wait for another few people to try again. I'm buying in 1 hour and I'll post one last time with confirmations of who is in. If anyone is having second thoughts for whatever reason please let me know before my confirmation post ?

me, jngnz, kricho, pseudopop, Wallace Ng, solema, SmokeyJ628, phalycs, fitzroy and overbit.

Okay if not too late add me please +1

FOMO hahah

• Like 1

If we get one more person, I can buy them in two separate transactions and halve my risk in case it goes pear shaped and they attribute all the licenses to my account somehow (I'm almost certain this won't happen but if it does, I'll wear the cost)

Any last takers?

• Like 1

Why I thought it was a good idea to organise this on a day I have an appointment with the accountant and have to be in the office after that, I'm not sure, but I'll be out for a couple of hours now, and checking back in later to proceed with the group buy. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Good news, the licenses were distributed as coupon's to add to the cart which means everyone gets a fully fledged license. Huzzah!

I'll DM everyone who took part my email address and once I've received $20 USD via PayPal I will send the license email to your preferred email address. 

Update: DMs have been sent. If you didn't receive a message via the site, let me know. 

Edited by Craig N
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, Craig N said:

Good news, the licenses were distributed as coupon's to add to the cart which means everyone gets a fully fledged license. Huzzah!

I'll DM everyone who took part my email address and once I've received $20 USD via PayPal I will send the license email to your preferred email address. 

Update: DMs have been sent. If you didn't receive a message via the site, let me know. 

Could I have one more or a bit late? ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Moon OverSea said:

Could I have one more or a bit late? ?

Now that we know the system works, if there's enough interest we can do a second order once there's 6 buyers

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Craig N said:

Now that we know the system works, if there's enough interest we can do a second order once there's 6 buyers

Curious if PA will limit amount of the same items per order, or is it permanent hack.

1 hour ago, kricho said:

Curious if PA will limit amount of the same items per order, or is it permanent hack.

They mostly keep the dynamic discounts working for the PA_EXT sales, it’s been like that for long time. They just started to control coupon usage.

1 hour ago, kricho said:

Not all PA_EXT deals have dynamic discounting enabled. But when they do, it's a sweet deal ?