PA_EXT ⚡️BABY AUDIO – Atoms for $49.99

cclarry

39 minutes ago, Craig N said:

Anyone interested in a group buy? If six of us take part (or more) it's as little as $20 each. 

I'll coordinate (make the purchase and distribute the codes) if we get the numbers, as long as you're ok to PayPal the funds over to me.

+1

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Craig N said:

Anyone interested in a group buy? If six of us take part (or more) it's as little as $20 each. 

I'll coordinate (make the purchase and distribute the codes) if we get the numbers, as long as you're ok to PayPal the funds over to me.

just joined to participate in the event 🙂

+1

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Craig N said:

New user, but also interested!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Craig N said:

Not interested, but curious how this works?  🤔

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pseudopop said:

There won't be any license transfer fees? Knowing PA, I wouldn't be surprised if they linked all 20 licenses to your account.

This...when you purchase directly from PA you won't get any "codes" they'll simply be added to your account and you would
have to pay a $20 transfer fee to move them to the accounts of the participants

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

This...when you purchase directly from PA you won't get any "codes" they'll simply be added to your account and you would
have to pay a $20 transfer fee to move them to the accounts of the participants

But it's Baby Audio and not PA plugins. Being PA EXT wouldn't they just be redeem codes at Baby Audio?

If not, from Plugin Boutique there's no serial for them they just provide installer don't they?

2 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

But it's Baby Audio and not PA plugins. Being PA EXT wouldn't they just be redeem codes at Baby Audio?

If not, from Plugin Boutique there's no serial for them they just provide installer don't they?

I searched through my emails, and for my previous PA_EXT purchases, they indeed delivered a license key/redemption code to my email.

So this group buy will most likely work as intended. I'm still in.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

I searched through my emails, and for my previous PA_EXT purchases, they indeed delivered a license key/redemption code to my email.

So this group buy will most likely work as intended. I'm still in.

Oops...I forgot that this was an EXT sale....so yes it should