Your opinion matters!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• I like it!
    • OK
    • Could be better
    • What was that?
    • I'll write a comment

This track was created with ISW Shreddage 3 Serpent library.

Since many developers have announced their Guitar instruments/libraries summer sale, I decided to give it a try, using what I already got.

Let me know what you think about it. Does it sound natural to you?

Would you listen to this if you liked the tune, or would you rather look for real instrument performance?

Edited by Soundwise
  • Like 1

I think it's cool. Good job!

As a (former drummer, pre injury), I like the sound of the drums and have to ask what you used. 

Also, it's cool to hear some of your music after seeing you around and interacting in the Deals subforum. I wish more regulars would share their music,  as we've all interacted so much,  and the reason we're here isn't merely a love for spending money -- it's a result of our love for music. 

• Like 1

Just now, PavlovsCat said:

I suspected.  I love Superior Drummer, although I wish everything was priced lower. 

Yes, the pricing is a bit steep. I bought it when it just came out and was offered with an insane discount.

BTW, I wonder how drummers perceive drum libraries and virtual instruments. Which ones are great in your opinion?

15 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

Yes, the pricing is a bit steep. I bought it when it just came out and was offered with an insane discount.

BTW, I wonder how drummers perceive drum libraries and virtual instruments. Which ones are great in your opinion?

I'm not in front of my DAW right now, but I love mixing and matching drums and cymbals in SD3. What surprised me the most out of my Toontrack libraries -- in a good way -- isn't even an SD library,  it's a ezDrummer library.  Custom Shop. Yes,  it doesn't have the detail of an SD3 library,  but for my purposes,  a guy mainly playing just to attempt to play again, it's great. I think I'm probably going to pick up Alt Rock next sale. I like Indiependent. I like Avatar. I like the NY whatever it's called SD3.  EZx Big Rock Drums is cool, but for bombastic rock drums.  I actually like Kontakt Studio Drums a lot. One of the kits toms are tuned like I tuned my toms back in the day. I also like the NI Abbey Road Drummer libraries you can pick up for a steal used at knobcloud.com. I own AD2, but rarely use it because I mostly don't love the toms. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Thanks 1