Slate VerbSuite Classics Update of Mega Expansion

cclarry

Great news! VerbSuite Classics just got even better. 

Run Slate Digital Connect to update - it will not show an update but the Mega Pack will be available to download

The new Mega Expansion Pack adds 10 new models of classic hardware devices to the VerbSuite collection, along with multiple presets and settings for each.

Apparently ONLY in All Access and NOT to owners of VSC

Edited by cclarry
  • Sad 3

• cclarry changed the title to Slate VerbSuite Classics Update of Mega Expansion
47 minutes ago, Moon OverSea said:

So does it means that the expansions of Reverb can not be used under other brand Plugins?

No, it just means the new so-called Mega expansion for VerbSuite is not created by Fabrice Gabriel (FG) who was the original developer that made Slate Digital so remarkably good. 
Steven Slate and Fabrice Gabriel have left (and sold) the company.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Moon OverSea said:

So does it means that the expansions of Reverb can not be used under other brand Plugins?

I am not sure I'm reading how this follows Fleer's post two posts up, so I might be answering the wrong question:

VerbSuite Classics does not use wav impulse responses like you see with many reverb plugins. They use an approach called "Fusion IR" created by LiquidSonics. While it is used in VSC and some LiquidSonics products I don't think they are compatible with each other. These expansions are only for the Slate VSC reverb plugin and will not work in a plugin that loads reverb IRs.

Edited by mister_tea
  • Like 2