Plug And Mix VIP Bundle for $35

Larry Shelby

Great price, I had thought to grab these just for sh1ts and giggles a while back after demoing a few and thinking some might be worth having, and noticed on Facebook they were promising an update to support VST3 in Q1 2023 but it never eventuated. 

https://www.facebook.com/PlugAndMix/

Change log on their website reports the most recent update was 2017. So no VST3 support and no Apple Silicon support. 

https://download.plugivery.com/pvdl/?do=changelog&dir=release&prod=vip-bundle&bid=72

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

There are few gems in this bundle.

Retro Equalizer is an instant "betterizer", Clarisonix is also highly praised.

Basically, all effects in the bundle are high-quality.

That's a shame.. no VST3 makes them a non starter for me.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Soundwise said:

Duplicate post due to:

An error occurred (500 Error)
We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

Too many connections

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

Try again

Edited by MusicMan
Website bugging out

55 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

That's a shame.. no VST3 makes them a non starter for me.

Although, most of us already have lots of plugins, it's still a great bundle. Not only for beginners. And, since it's backed up by Nomad Factory, chances are they will eventually update it to VST3.

1 hour ago, Soundwise said:

Although, most of us already have lots of plugins, it's still a great bundle. Not only for beginners. And, since it's backed up by Nomad Factory, chances are they will eventually update it to VST3.

That's a pretty good point really. I'd forgotten it was them behind it.

I did buy the Integral Studio Pack III at a crazy discount based on that premise.

They're taking a while, but they have updated some of them and I think a lot of the time was just getting their new framework for them ironed out. So the rest should start trickling in and they can probably reuse a lot of that framework code for these too.

• Like 1